Hello Guest

Author Topic: Text from Kabul...  (Read 360 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Text from Kabul...
« on: September 03, 2021, 08:49:53 AM »
From within my old community, we stay in touch and share a good deal of information. For the most part I do not share this with people outside the SOC community. I think, though, in view of the outright TREASON against America by the Biden machine, I will share some stuff...Yesterday:

Received this from a dear friend with a female Afghan acquaintance.  She and her husband are good naturalized American citizens and business people.  You just have to wonder if the current administration is literally not dedicated to destroying our country from within.  Add in the Mexican border situation, this has to be a treasonous, focused  Plan. God help our grandchildren!  Chuck

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From

Good morning! Unfortunately my family is  stuck, they had all the proper documents and they couldn’t come, they have self respect they didn’t want to get to the airport the way other Afghans got there, they were told to wait for the email and they will be picked up and brought to the airport because they all worked with Americans but never got an email, . I am more worried about us now with all the refugees that came, 90% of these people are scammers, frauds, criminal. My husband is working with them and he is so disappointed.anyone from street got  the planes with out any documents, even Pakistanis crossed the border to come to Afghanistan and got on the planes. It’s a mess. Sorry for the long text.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal