Hello Guest

Author Topic: Fathers tough love, not raising bullies  (Read 715 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Fathers tough love, not raising bullies
« on: March 07, 2018, 09:12:43 AM »
So this video has been making the rounds, Baylee showed it to me yesterday morning off her snap chat account and then a good friend sent it to me this morning. Well worth couple minutes to view some tough love.

http://ijr.com/2018/03/1072913-watch-father-took-matters-hands-son-suspended-school-bus-bullying/
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: Fathers tough love, not raising bullies
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 10:32:01 AM »
yep, and I lived in the country (about 7 miles out) and when I got in trouble at school, the buss, work, or life in general, "MY" car got taken away and was told that I can either walk or ride a bike to where ever I needed to go.

oh did I forget to mention the rolling hills of western WI...........yeah I still have huge leg muscles to this day from that....lol
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 10:51:18 AM »
yep, and I lived in the country (about 7 miles out) and when I got in trouble at school, the buss, work, or life in general, "MY" car got taken away and was told that I can either walk or ride a bike to where ever I needed to go.

oh did I forget to mention the rolling hills of western WI...........yeah I still have huge leg muscles to this day from that....lol

I do believe that some of those hills are technically mountains or something of that nature.  Not entirely certain, my wife is a geology major and made some mention of this at one point.

I saw that video a couple days ago also.  I am sure that being punished for his wrong doings has something to do with his improved behavior.  But it also has me wondering if maybe some of it is do to the fact he is actually outside and burning some energy instead of sitting inside playing video games or something.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 05:41:04 PM »

I do believe that some of those hills are technically mountains or something of that nature.  Not entirely certain, my wife is a geology major and made some mention of this at one point.

I saw that video a couple days ago also.  I am sure that being punished for his wrong doings has something to do with his improved behavior.  But it also has me wondering if maybe some of it is do to the fact he is actually outside and burning some energy instead of sitting inside playing video games or something.

:grin:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal