Hello Guest

Author Topic: 2002 Suburban 2500 build thread, Part 2  (Read 57955 times)

Offline JR

• View Profile
Re: 2002 Suburban 2500 build thread, Part 2
« Reply #600 on: March 02, 2019, 11:50:05 PM »
Quote from: Bigdave_185 link=topic=3842.msg88307#msg88307 date=1551586706

Jr. You just sold all the lift kit stuff!!

[/quote

Jr. You just sold all the lift kit stuff!!

Just the lift. Will cost me a few hundred in the long run.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 03, 2019, 12:00:42 AM »
Don that is looking outstanding

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 03, 2019, 12:01:59 AM »
Don. Top notch. You don’t need me to tell you this, but I’m grateful that there have been and are men like you who have ran into harms way with much abandon to protect our great country and way of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 03, 2019, 03:24:04 PM »
Truck is looking great, can’t wait to see it in person in Dacono Colorado!  :beercheers:
You will!
I want to introduce Chris to his future wife and Parents in law!
Just kiddin' but who knows...
So, yea, here's the deal with anyone we visit. Give us some work to do. We are willing to do anything anyone needs. We want to serve as many as we can. so Shawn, get the pre-rangers to clean up the shop, and I'll paint something or haul some old oil or something. Later on we'll eat something together and tell stories...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 03, 2019, 03:26:20 PM »
I think the factory flares look good on that body style. My truck lived in Missouri salt country for 7 years before I moved to Alabama. I kept it for another 4 years after moving and never had any rust issues around the fender flares. Never removed them to clean behind there either. Either way, Ravin8 is looking really good Chief.

Thank you and that's one vote for the "Keep-em" camp

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 03, 2019, 03:29:43 PM »
Looks great. I'd leave the flares.

I bet a roof pod would sure come in handy for the trip now that you have less room in the back. A nice color matched pod :wink
I sold it already

You know its weird how SquareD sold.

Like God was blessing it or something

Everytime I sold something like the front bumper for example, the next caller would want the front grill and core support. Guy after that, the steering gearbox, and motor mounts and something else just in sight.

I'm all the way down to a bed and a frame with the snorkel and roof rack still here. Rest of it is scattered all over many states

And talk about money...I'll end up around $30K for the parts I sold!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 03, 2019, 03:30:46 PM »
And many votes for the keep them-there flares. So OK, I'll go with it, they stay. Think I'll pull them and coat the surface beneath them though...

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 03, 2019, 03:35:47 PM »
Don. Top notch. You don’t need me to tell you this, but I’m grateful that there have been and are men like you who have ran into harms way with much abandon to protect our great country and way of life.

Appreciate it, but really, I am nobody special. I did nothing worthy of anything more than being given some peaceful days to myself. Much better men than me are really all over this site and in the places around all of you. Bobby for example. You guys have no idea, but he's a much tougher cat than I could dream of being. So, yea, appreciate it, but I am no more than anyone else.

What does give me a smile is how God leveraged that to give us this forum (group?? Church?? Family?? Friendship). Something more than the sum of its parts grew from what some folks and I started here. I could pass on, and I will in due time, but you guys can just keep this going and sow into as many men's lives as you God allows you to.

CM

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 03, 2019, 04:00:01 PM »
How many people does it require to assemble a religion? We need to be knocking on that door don’t we?
A group of folks that have same mind? What other requirements

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 03, 2019, 07:16:52 PM »
Truck is looking great, can’t wait to see it in person in Dacono Colorado!  :beercheers:
You will!
So, yea, here's the deal with anyone we visit. Give us some work to do. We are willing to do anything anyone needs. We want to serve as many as we can. so Shawn, get the pre-rangers to clean up the shop, and I'll paint something or haul some old oil or something. Later on we'll eat something together and tell stories...

Lol, trying to tie down two Teegardin women will be difficult enough....

Now, eating and telling stories with some good Colorado whiskey should be easy enough though!
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 03, 2019, 08:47:16 PM »
You will!

Lol, trying to tie down two Teegardin women will be difficult enough....

Now, eating and telling stories with some good Kentucky Bourbon should be easy enough though!

Fixed it
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:47:49 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 03, 2019, 08:49:19 PM »
How many people does it require to assemble a religion? We need to be knocking on that door don’t we?
A group of folks that have same mind? What other requirements

Religion you say???

Count me out!

Like minded peeps from whatever flavor they hail from lovin' the same Jesus

I'm all in!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 03, 2019, 08:57:50 PM »
Sounds like you got some fair coin for all of SD parts. Sort of a blessing with the end result and changing directions.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 03, 2019, 09:16:05 PM »
Sounds like you got some fair coin for all of SD parts. Sort of a blessing with the end result and changing directions.
I think it is all wrapping up nicely. And the parts parlayed very nicely into a host of cool builds to help complete them.

It's sort of like Square D is being reincarnated in Ravin8. Being as fortunate as I am finding great prices and the right parts, this Burb will be catapulted far ahead of anything I had envisioned at the offset of this adventure.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 03, 2019, 09:28:24 PM »
I kind of like this sampling of opinions of the readership to sort of float ideas and concepts I am considering for this truck.

So the front suspension is wrapping up soon. The engine is almost done, just a couple of connections and some fluids.

Next I plan to strip the front and rear bumpers ahead of the arrival of Brian's creations, then I'm going to install that transmission valve body kit. I really need to do that, so I am not wasting a bunch of fluid with a start now, then drain and refill after pulling the trans pan.

Bur right after that will be the rear axle and suspension.

Now that front height is coming up 7" which is required to "Level" it in my  myopic view  :shocked:

I do not have enough time to get Deaver, Alcan, or Atlas to bend up springs, so I have a choice of either putting in a very tall 5" block which will certainly cause axle wrap, or doing something to remove some or all of that block.

My choices are limited here. An add a leaf will never get me the height. It might add 2", but that will screw with the handling characteristics and I'll still need a tall block.

About the only other thing I can do is to flip the shackle.

I actually own a axle flip set of rear brackets made for my D-Max truck. If I use the factory length 4" shackle, bu flipping I gain that in height or a 4" lift. So add in a 1" bock and I'm done. Seems like a no brainer.

But I actually also have a set of Silverado 2500, non-HD rear leaf springs. These have a 6 1/2" arch and are 64" long. Suburban springs are 60" long and have a 5.5" arch. If I just flipped the shackle, and made up a new front mount, I'd be right there on height with this brand new longer spring. Now longer springs ride better and provide more articulation...So, I am starting to lean heavily toward bolting that spring in for a hybrid rear suspension with the new springs and the M1A2 Abrams rear axle assembly

So, opinions?

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: March 03, 2019, 10:22:42 PM »
If you’ve got the time before your trip a smoother ride and more articulation never hurt anything. Are you accounting for the weight of these new bumpers in your lift heights? I’m assuming the front will be a good bit heavier than the rear.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 03, 2019, 10:26:28 PM »
That’s a lot going on their chief.

Won’t the axle position be moved 2 inches either forward or
Backward if you only move one set of mounts?

I’d go flip and 1 inch block.

Add airbags and onboard air. Very helpful for other stuff too.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 03, 2019, 10:35:40 PM »
Rough estimate of 200lbs added to the front including winch.  300lbs on the rear between bumper, swing arm, spare tire and 15 gallons of liquid.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 04, 2019, 07:25:33 AM »
Great progress Don-

Leave stock flares.

Go easier path on springs with 1” blocks and you can ponder the other route after your trip!

You and the boys are certainly welcome to kick back after Chicago traffic should you be riding on 90; we’re 1 mile off exit and 2 miles from Cabelas.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 04, 2019, 08:08:15 AM »
If you’ve got the time before your trip a smoother ride and more articulation never hurt anything. Are you accounting for the weight of these new bumpers in your lift heights? I’m assuming the front will be a good bit heavier than the rear.

Well, as much as I can, in a very macro sense.
So, using the stock bumper I have some data to go by. My burb came with a special, "Firm Ride" factory optional suspension. It is above and beyond the standard capacities. I can only imagine, perhaps the offering was for LEO use or perhaps a snow plow. Why a snow plow on a "LT"??? Who knows.

And that spring is aged, as have the front torsion bars.

The new Silvy spring is designed for the base "Work Tricks" 2500, 6.0 liter 2500's. It has a massive flat spring with four elliptical leaves above it, somewhat like my factory spring..

To help out, I have 5000 lb rated air bags to augment the rear springs. I figure with the fuel cans, bumper weight, roof top tent, and expedition supplies there will be a lot more weight back there that normal.

The Silvy springs would be in their happy zone with little assistance, but the front torsions may start to run in their upper limits with +250 on the front end. I suppose only time will tell, but yes, I am thinking about all that.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 04, 2019, 08:15:20 AM »
Great progress Don-

Leave stock flares.

Go easier path on springs with 1” blocks and you can ponder the other route after your trip!

You and the boys are certainly welcome to kick back after Chicago traffic should you be riding on 90; we’re 1 mile off exit and 2 miles from Cabelas.
Mike, I'll consider that. first night in Chi-town...possibly. We planned on heading out 74 to Indy, then on to st. Louis. But route is in total flux, as in doesn't really matter...We'll see what shakes out, thanks

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 04, 2019, 09:54:09 AM »
If you end up 1500 odd miles northwest from Mike, well more north...
The same applies. I’m at the end of the road...
750 ish miles from Cabelas.  :knucklehead:
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 04, 2019, 10:19:07 AM »
If you end up 1500 odd miles northwest from Mike, well more north...
The same applies. I’m at the end of the road...
750 ish miles from Cabelas.  :knucklehead:
Well, there's next year my friend. Looking well out ahead, I was thinking of a Canadian trek next annum. But to make it all the way up to you Samm, wouldn't we have to wait until like the second week of August???

But, really a drive up through Saskatchewan is definitely one of my bucket list must do's. Then maybe over to Yukon territories, then up to our other state for some fireberry jam from thos cool store I know of in Anchorage.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 04, 2019, 12:35:51 PM »
Don, I vote for just the shackle flip right now when you do the axle. Cheaper than new springs, avoids axle wrap and they are settled.

Keep it simple unless you have more time. New longer springs means both mounts.

Alaska, that is a trip I have always wanted to do. Once the boys are out off HS, I will!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 04, 2019, 04:10:19 PM »
Sounds like everyone is calling for just a shackle flip to get 4" more lift.

OK, sounds good to me. Again, not going against the grain (too much) this time when it makes sense.

So, berry. berry soon, I'll start the surgery...Back to the work at hand

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 04, 2019, 07:42:12 PM »
After disassembling the calipers and giving everything a good coat of grease, I loaded them with the ceramic pads and bolted them on

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 04, 2019, 07:45:24 PM »
Then I removed the transmission cross member and slid in the torsion bars into their respective sides oriented in the correct manner, and mated the keys to them

Again, I used the synthetic grease and things were definitely going together with more ease than I am used to seeing

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 04, 2019, 07:47:37 PM »
Tightening up the torsion keys with the loading tool is not fun. That thing is under so much pressure. Should it slip or break, the release of energy could do some real damage

But I managed and the suspension is now properly loaded

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 04, 2019, 07:51:13 PM »
Concurrently, I am fitting out the vehicle with overlanding kit. Here is my choice to keep things cool. After much advice from the forum, I did go with the recommendations to purchase a high quality cooler and not a refrig unit. I chose the Pelican 70 Qt as my primary cold storage unit

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: March 04, 2019, 07:52:22 PM »
I purchased a single dry basket, but after seeing the quality and fit, I just ordered a second one

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: March 04, 2019, 07:55:14 PM »
After relooking the storage plan, I changed up the seat arrangement. Initially putting that empty but still heavy thing on top of the soon to be bed, I decided to fold the existing double seat and put it there. With this space now to be used for the cooler and for general packing, I will mount the seat I removed and make that a passenger seat

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 04, 2019, 07:57:01 PM »
JR did not like the smallish fire extinguisher I first mounted, so I replaced it with a larger one and now will use the smaller one as a camping back up portable unit

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2019, 08:15:05 PM »
After much looking about, I finally settled on the winch I am going to use in that cool bumper Brian is building.

I had liked a Chinese built thing earlier but it was so much like the harbor freight unit with the plastic covered (only) solenoids and relay and not waterproof, that I canned that idea.

This TuffStuff 13,000 lb winch has a powerful motor and decent line speed and all the electrics are completely enclosed inside the aluminum housing sitting above the cable drum and connects either side.

It comes with a hook attached to 85 feet os synthetic line. I will cut the hook off and utilize a bobbin in lieu of the standard hook.

Amador who sold the thing to me, was a wealth of knowledge of this and other products. He uses this stuff for his own outdoor activities with his family. He ended up discounting the winch some and threw in a free soft shackle, something new he was wanting to get the word out about. All in all, a great purchase experience.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 04, 2019, 09:00:59 PM »
Link to company? Those soft shackles look cool, never heard of em before but not a hard core wheeler either.

Extinguishers only work if you can get to them,,,,,,

Need to see some tire on that critter!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 09:03:23 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 04, 2019, 10:05:09 PM »
Careful on the soft shackles guys, make sure you know how to hook them up properly. They work well when used correctly, I’ve wheeled with guys who had no actual pick points (saving weight) but would hook these up off of tube bumpers or rock sliders etc. mainly Toyota rigs for the record has been my experience (you know the motors that when wound up sound like my wr450).....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 10:05:45 PM by stlaser »

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
2002 Suburban 2500 build thread, Part 2
« Reply #635 on: March 04, 2019, 10:31:05 PM »
Careful on the soft shackles guys, make sure you know how to hook them up properly. They work well when used correctly, I’ve wheeled with guys who had no actual pick points (saving weight) but would hook these up off of tube bumpers or rock sliders etc. mainly Toyota rigs for the record has been my experience (you know the motors that when wound up sound like my wr450).....
What is the proper way to use them? I don’t have any but am thinking about adding a couple to my UTV kit.

Y’all probably already know this but I’m gonna say it anyway just in case.  If you have to deploy an extinguisher or water can keep in mind that spraying flames doesn’t accomplish anything. Get as close to the source of the fire as you can before pulling the trigger, then close up the compartment where the fire is located to limit the amount of oxygen the fire can get. Even if it’s not completely out it may buy you precious seconds to retrieve another device or come up with another plan.

If the fire is in the engine compartment always approach and work from a 45 degree angle. When the hood struts get hot and fail (under pressure) they WILL turn into arrows and usually exit through the front. I’ve seen them pass through garage doors and embedded in sheets of plywood. Catching one of those in the chest would be no bueno. Same goes for the struts on rear hatches. Working from that 45 also keeps you away from the tires as best as possible. In all honesty though if the fire is big enough to pop tires you might as well eat that extinguisher because it’s no longer of any use to ya.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:38:24 PM by longball »

Offline stlaser

• Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 04, 2019, 11:20:28 PM »
Biggest issue is not cutting them, many recovery points were built for a steel D-ring which doesn’t care about sharp edges of steel. From my understanding the connection of the soft shackle (where it hooks to itself) should be centered between the two pick points on a side. Placing the soft shackle connection (where it hooks to itself) can allow it to come loose. The ones I have used were hard to hook the noose over the knot, it was very tight so not sure how it could come undone honestly, maybe while using in conjunction with a jerk em strap not sure? They claim these are better than a d-ring as the d-ring on the end of a rubber band essentially is not a good thing. I personally rig the d-ring attached to a solid point so that isn’t an issue...

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 05, 2019, 12:13:25 AM »
I watched a couple vids on the shackles after they were mentioned. Used right they will be safer just like Syn line vs cable.

Never though about that with struts, good info.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 05, 2019, 02:53:43 AM »
Definitely good info on the struts in an engine fire. I always knew to approach at a 45* angle, but now I know why. Soft shackles...interesting. I can definitely see the advantage, but would thing a continuous loop would be safer. Attach like a prusik, and hook the recovery cable/strap to it. No know to come loose in a spectacular fashion. I'll definitely be watching some youtube on this!
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 05, 2019, 07:41:48 AM »
Link to company? Those soft shackles look cool, never heard of em before but not a hard core wheeler either.

https://tuffstuff4x4.com/product-category/recovery-gear/

TuffStuff 4X4
Actually a couple of co-joined companies, manufacturer and 4X4 company who owns the manufacturing activity.
 866-220-0171
Ask for Amador
I want to develop the relationship with them. I am always on the prowl for good people to associate RealMan with.
I have something in the works...
https://www.facebook.com/tuffstuff4x4racing
https://www.instagram.com/tuffstuff4x4/

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 05, 2019, 07:56:48 AM »
Biggest issue is not cutting them, many recovery points were built for a steel D-ring which doesn’t care about sharp edges of steel. From my understanding the connection of the soft shackle (where it hooks to itself) should be centered between the two pick points on a side. Placing the soft shackle connection (where it hooks to itself) can allow it to come loose. The ones I have used were hard to hook the noose over the knot, it was very tight so not sure how it could come undone honestly, maybe while using in conjunction with a jerk em strap not sure? They claim these are better than a d-ring as the d-ring on the end of a rubber band essentially is not a good thing. I personally rig the d-ring attached to a solid point so that isn’t an issue...
Good discussion
Wish it weren't on MY BUILD THREAD, but what the heck
Nature of the beast around here
So Amador talked some about what Shawn points out here. He gave me a soft shackle to use to connect the winch cable to another soft strap, like a tug strap.

The conversation started when i tried to purchase the winch with 100 feet of line instead of the 85 feet. I couldn't so a discussion ensued. He mentioned lengthening the cable with a tug strap, that I always carry and then connecting them with the soft shackle for more safety. All that led to him giving me one to try out.
And that's how we got here.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 05, 2019, 07:59:46 AM »
Definitely good info on the struts in an engine fire. I always knew to approach at a 45* angle, but now I know why. Soft shackles...interesting. I can definitely see the advantage, but would thing a continuous loop would be safer. Attach like a prusik, and hook the recovery cable/strap to it. No know to come loose in a spectacular fashion. I'll definitely be watching some youtube on this!
Figures...
A tanker would pick up on high velocity projectiles
Just sayin'  ;-)

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 05, 2019, 08:03:18 AM »
So, Brian, Bear Claw Bumpers, is pullin' his hair out over this bumper shrinkin' I had him do vs installing the winch.

He said when he started he was on version "D"

Last night he sent me a pic of version "M"

I like it

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 05, 2019, 08:07:40 AM »

https://tuffstuff4x4.com/product-category/recovery-gear/

TuffStuff 4X4
Actually a couple of co-joined companies, manufacturer and 4X4 company who owns the manufacturing activity.
 866-220-0171
Ask for Amador
I want to develop the relationship with them. I am always on the prowl for good people to associate RealMan with.
I have something in the works...
https://www.facebook.com/tuffstuff4x4racing
https://www.instagram.com/tuffstuff4x4/

I must have talked to him yesterday after you did.  I had sent an email earlier in the day and then called in the afternoon.  After hanging up I was confused as to how he knew this was for a Suburban.  I didn't think I had mentioned that earlier.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 05, 2019, 09:22:15 AM »
It’s the wrong color

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: March 05, 2019, 07:20:00 PM »
I think Norm point out the possible splashing of the air filter from below.

I agree

Today I did something about that

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 05, 2019, 07:21:25 PM »
And installed the air filter/tube. Topped the engine up with Dexcool, and motor oil

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 05, 2019, 07:23:59 PM »
Was just working all over on a sort of punch out list to keep everything in check and flowing along without forgetting too much

Since I needed to pull the bumper, I did it now to make more room to work and check out anything hiding beneath it that might need addressing

It will not be going back on

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 05, 2019, 07:24:40 PM »
These are old and will get replaced

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 05, 2019, 07:26:29 PM »
I'm kind of eyeballing this factory transmission cooler, and the cut and splice job the former owner did to install an additional cooler between the AC cooler and the radiator

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal