Hello Guest

Author Topic: Quantum Fuel Systems  (Read 1297 times)

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
Quantum Fuel Systems
« on: June 11, 2017, 10:10:27 PM »
Finally tracked down the problem with my Polaris Ranger (actually a guy named jungleman did). It turned out that my fuel pump was shot. Jungleman suggested I give these guys a try instead of spending $500+ at a Polaris dealship.

After I submitted my order for their complete kit ($80) I got a phone call where an apologetic gentleman explained that they were out of regulators and said he would send it out as soon as possible. He expected it to be 1-2 weeks. Since he said 1-2 I expected 3-4 weeks and just told him to hold the whole order until the regulator arrived so they wouldn't be wasting money with two shipments. To my surprise, and in less time than he quoted me, I received the complete kit. There were handwritten instructions on my paperwork explaining that this kit needed to be shipped asap when the regulator arrived. The more personal phone call, in leu of an email, and handwritten instructions make me feel they were interested in taking care of their customers, instead of just getting my money and moving on to the next guy while I sat on the back burner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Quantum Fuel Systems
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 10:16:21 PM »
 :likebutton:

Did it fix the problem?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
Quantum Fuel Systems
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 10:20:21 PM »
I haven't gotten a chance to install it yet, and won't be able to this week. Hopefully next week I'll have time to get it done.

This electrical gremlin has really kicked my tail over the last couple months. I haven't started a thread on it yet but have been taking pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:26:59 PM by longball »

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Quantum Fuel Systems
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 12:13:37 AM »
Sound like my dash lights.

Good Luck!
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal