Hello Guest

Author Topic: So I needed to share  (Read 2790 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
So I needed to share
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:21:04 PM »
My wife now works with a future neighbor to the house we’re building. They just moved in last weekend. Apparently the neighbors next to them spent 50k outfitting their backyard. So it’s pretty nice for a backyard the size of a four car garage I take it. Anyhow they had bought a new traeger grill and it was on their back patio. So while the dad figure (I say that loosely and you will see why in a min) is home. A pair of undocumented humans (or what looks to be) come and take his grill off his rear deck. While he’s watching them! He tells everyone he thought about confronting them but then thought about his 1 & 3 year old in the house & was worried the thieves might be armed with a gun!  :facepalm:

Seriously? Can’t make this up.....

Then Dad goes and spends a lot more money on a better security system even though he caught these guys on camera which he handed over to the police. I told the wife, $400 will buy you a nice 870 just saying.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:21:46 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: So I needed to share
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 10:29:52 PM »
It takes the courage that real men possess to confront evil. He is a coward and has been feminized by society.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 10:36:22 PM »
Microcosm of the country......come to your home uninvited, take what they want and we allow it to happen  :facepalm:

Shawn, buy one of those rubber scrotum things that people hang on the truck hitch and leave it on his door step with a note, "noticed you didn't have a pair so I bought you some" - your neighborly Real Man Moderator, Shawn!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 10:39:30 PM »
Microcosm of the country......come to your home uninvited, take what they want and we allow it to happen  :facepalm:

Shawn, buy one of those rubber scrotum things that people hang on the truck hitch and leave it on his door step with a note, "noticed you didn't have a pair so I bought you some" - your neighborly Real Man Moderator, Shawn!

Mike, I have plenty of nuts and some wire in my shop. No sense in paying any money...

The part I left out earlier that I told my wife. Those types don't carry guns, they carry knives and if you have ever watch Sean Connery in the untouchables you know how that works out......

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 11:39:18 PM »
 :popcorn:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 12:02:27 AM »

You know you’re wanting to censor me.....  :tongue:

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 06:39:40 AM »
Wow! That blows my mind. If I caught anybody in my back yard uninvited, they'd be staring down the business end of a .45, while I contemplated dialing the local LEOs. What do you want to bet the illegals will bring their friends next time? An easy mark makes for easy profit.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 07:09:28 AM »
The worst of it is they know the neighbor is an easy target. They might try to hit your yard next. That guy made the whole neighborhood a target.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 07:53:49 AM »
What’s his address again,  I’ll wait till you talk him into a better grill and go get the new one the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 08:08:21 AM »
^^^^ I'm with Dave. Does he drive a Jeep? Can you get him to leave the title on the dash and keys in the ignition? I'll swing by and pick that up..

The sad part is there has been a onslaught of feminization of men for many many years. The fact is men are losing testosterone generation over generation. It could be evolution or something in the water... who knows. You can't hardly watch TV or advertising these days without males being portrayed a some weak, dumb, lazy, man bun wearing, soy drinking, scared, skinny jeans, antifa, .... I'll stop.. person that is made fun of. We can no longer say "that dress looks nice on you" anymore without HR giving you a cavity search. That used to be a sign of result an adoration. Now it is an insult.  :facepalm:

The feminazis control the schools, movie and tv industry, and politics. They are normalizing everything perverse and direct opposite of Christian foundation.

I won't live to see it but I feel for my kids and (Future hopefully) grand kids.
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 08:22:57 AM »
Easy target until it ain’t, guys getting a hurting he comes after my gmg especially after not being able to use it for 6 months in this tincan townhome rental.... :tongue:

Thinking about this and not knocking white collar guys but I come from blue collar (largest congressional manufacturing district in the US). I’d say 90% or better of my neighbors there would have confronted them. Compare that to the neighborhood I lived in for 4 years where I’d say maybe 50% on my block would have done it. And of those 50% they’re background was all blue collar.

Sign on old shop stated we don’t call 911 & it was true. Neighbor boys couple years ago held a party when single mom was out of town on business. Cops raided them, few days later they asked my daughters if I called cops. My kids all laughed and said dad wouldn’t call cops on you he’d take care of it himself. 

Or maybe it is just upbringing, I recall a couple punks stealing gas from my grandads farm at 3 in the morning. Seventy year old man confronting them unarmed in his tighty whites..... I also recall my uncle trying to tell his WWII vet Dad he probably shouldn’t have done that and grandad wasn’t interested in what his kid was saying.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:43:15 AM by stlaser »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 09:47:25 AM »
New construction/illegal alien laborers/theft. Happens every day, especially around here.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 10:09:27 AM »

You know you’re wanting to censor me.....  :tongue:

not at all, I am just contemplating.

If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 10:38:29 AM »

Mike, I have plenty of nuts and some wire in my shop. No sense in paying any money...

The part I left out earlier that I told my wife. Those types don't carry guns, they carry knives and if you have ever watch Sean Connery in the untouchables you know how that works out......

"You brought a knife to a gun fight, you Guinea bast@%&"
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 06:44:05 PM »
Rubber durometer with CS in the chamber. First shot gets their attention.  Second is #4. They don’t need to be told a third time.

Side benefit that it shows the liberal DA that you attempted non lethal and then moved up.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 08:18:26 AM »
So let's explore the "what-if"

So these guys show up on a RM's porch. He confronts them with Armee Sean's .45. They sense they have the upper hand and present a knife. In my world, that's a double tap, followed by another than possibly one or two safety shots.

The law comes before you can dispose of the trash

In the Kentuck, statements would be made, but two mexicans in your yard with guns, shot, OK, pretty open and closed case.

But what would come of the home defender in liberalopolis? Would he be guilty of being a racist? Exercising his white privilege? (I mean the poor mexican unemployed MS-13 hitmen were just trying to steal to feed their children, right?) Where would all of this ended up at in twistedville?

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »
So let's explore the "what-if"

So these guys show up on a RM's porch. He confronts them with Armee Sean's .45. They sense they have the upper hand and present a knife. In my world, that's a double tap, followed by another than possibly one or two safety shots.

The law comes before you can dispose of the trash

In the Kentuck, statements would be made, but two mexicans in your yard with guns, shot, OK, pretty open and closed case.

But what would come of the home defender in liberalopolis? Would he be guilty of being a racist? Exercising his white privilege? (I mean the poor mexican unemployed MS-13 hitmen were just trying to steal to feed their children, right?) Where would all of this ended up at in twistedville?

In twistedville, you'd then be in the fight of your life, just to remain free. That is one of the reasons I will not live in a city/state with those type of liberal laws. For those that do, I recommend a silencer, and the three S philosophy.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
So I needed to share
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 09:37:21 AM »
S*** shower shave. ?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 10:56:39 AM by KensAuto »

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 01:56:02 PM »
Shoot.
Shovel.
Shut-up.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 03:41:24 PM »
Being that I live in boulder county Colorado (read about as liberal as you can get) if perps are in house (attached garage does not count) I can shoot them. I’m in the right hands down.

However, if they are in my garage or on my property then it’s a toss up and I had better have my t’s crossed and i’s dotted and it not be on someone’s ring doorbell video. Also when dealing with cops I had better remain silent. In any case it’s better to drag them in house and shoot them.  :beercheers:

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2019, 06:30:15 PM »
One more reason I love Texas.  You can defend personal property with deadly force.

A few years ago a neighbor shot two gentlemen toting a very large tv out of a neighbors house.  Both dead right in the front yard.  It wasn’t even his stuff but no charges were filed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 11:05:34 PM »
One more reason I love Texas.  You can defend personal property with deadly force.

A few years ago a neighbor shot two gentlemen toting a very large tv out of a neighbors house.  Both dead right in the front yard.  It wasn’t even his stuff but no charges were filed.

And in Kentucky

Here, you don't need to be faced with deadly force, you only have to feel threatened to use a gun to defend yourself

Everyone carries here now.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2019, 03:33:22 PM »

And in Kentucky

Here, you don't need to be faced with deadly force, you only have to feel threatened to use a gun to defend yourself

Everyone carries here now.

I believe this concept deters the fools (criminals) because they don’t know who is a soft target and could possible relieve them of life. Which I fully support, if it was acceptable or legal really, for people to carry everywhere I think the thugs would think twice about most of their operations because they’d be dying off a lot faster.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2019, 05:36:38 PM »

Indiana has same law, defend property with use of deadly force....

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2019, 07:27:31 PM »
Ya know, I really don't care much. If you decide to break into my home or neighbor I guess it will be decided in court if needed. If you don't have a throw away pistol then all bets are off.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 07:38:11 PM »
Well played Bob, well played....

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 09:13:48 PM »
Indiana. Really?
Not in AZ. I used to think of my state as the last bastion of liberty, the place that used to be called the wild west. Slowly slipping into a leftest retreat, all because of 2 large cities, with 2 large liberal universities, pumping out little marxist demoncrats daily. Rant over
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2019, 09:28:50 PM »
Indiana. Really?
Not in AZ. I used to think of my state as the last bastion of liberty, the place that used to be called the wild west. Slowly slipping into a leftest retreat, all because of 2 large cities, with 2 large liberal universities, pumping out little marxist demoncrats daily. Rant over

Ken, Indiana by all accounts is still pretty conservative. They keep their budget in check for the most part. Several pro guns laws, lifetime cc, can have a gun in your vehicle on employers property and public schools. Right to protect property with deadly force.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »
What do you think about Indianapolis?  Asking for a friend :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal