Hello Guest

Author Topic: Weapon detection technology  (Read 599 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon detection technology
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 09:16:58 PM »
Great, more radio energy pumped through us

So, here's a story

One time when I came back after like a year in Kandahar I went to a holistic medicine guy who I routinely saw. I discovered a syneryg between alternative and insurance driven medicine. I sometimes used the holistic hound dogs to find out what was amiss (and those folks are darned good) then go to my physician to get plugged in and fixed.

So like I said, I go to this guy after a year downrange and I have to admit I was a bit "Wired" to use a word. So he starts his examination which I sometimes laughed at while he was doing, and sometimes calling him a witch doctor just to mess with him (Psyops technique). Well he is going along and does this, "Hmmm" then repeats and , then repeats again.

He asked me if I had been doing a lot of flying at high altitude recently. I told him I just sat in a 777 for 15 hours from Dubai to Atlanta. HE said that was not enough, something else. He aside if I had been sitting near and high energy radar or a couple of other things. Curious I mentioned that my ramp, and my helicopter was parked very close to this Armee radar system which detects incoming and gives us an immediate plot of where it came from and where it is headed.

The Doc responded with, "That's it!" The it was something he had almost never seen in his patients. HE said my body was fighting off some fairly high dosages of radiation which it was storing up in stress and he advised I dump the excess stress before I went back.

Now here's the strange part. I did what I could to dump the stress. Like 2 hr/day workouts, vitamins, the "Married good life" and stuff like that, but I was back over there in just a couple weeks. Within six months I was medevaced out of there because A-Fib had more or less disabled me. After becoming grounded, and working through a bevy of doctors, a general practitioner, a cardiologist, and a psychiatrist all diagnosed me with the severe atrial fibrillation, brought on by and aggravated by...wait for it...STRESS.

The witch doctor was right. And with this new phone technology and all the microwaves we are exposed to, I can only imagine what this new blessing to appease TSG (The snowflake generation) will have on all of us.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal