Hello Guest

Author Topic: College professor: America only for white people (I am so ashamed!)  (Read 554 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I never knew! And to think I actually know successful Asians, Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and blacks. I was saddened to learn the truth that none of what I have experienced in my 67 years has been true. I confess, my powers of observation are severely lacking and I have scheduled a Dr. Appt to have that looked at. But alas, I am now ashamed to be a white person (Although I am really a medium brown, but what the heck, we'll just say I am white) I am not ashamed that no black person ever rose to the top job in America, that none ever pinned on the rank of general on the military, and none own businesses. I am ashamed that no Japanese own any businesses, nor hold any elected positions nor were ever allow an education. And, of course I am very ashamed that all those Mexican restaurants I love so much are actually owned and managed by whites and the Mexicans are actually slaves of the whites. So awful to be associated with a country so horrible, forgive me please. Perhaps I could get a visa to live in Haiti, or Guatemala, or North Korea...Maybe I should try to get a job in the China, our new shining city on the hill!

College Professor: 'America Only for White People'

By Charlie McCarthy    |   Friday, 13 August 2021 12:13 PM

An assistant professor at a private Pennsylvania women's liberal arts college called America a "failed" country that "is only for white people."

Chanelle Wilson, assistant professor of education and director of Africana Studies at Bryn Mawr College, spoke about the U.S. on the "Refuse Fascism" podcast.

"[America] didn't work for black people" and "damn sure it didn't work for indigenous people," Wilson said on the podcast, The College Fix reported Friday.

"It did not work for people of Mexican ancestry. It didn't work for Asians, it didn't work for Jewish people, it didn't work for Japanese people. It didn't work for Chinese people. So who is this country for? This country is only for white people."

According to professor Jonathan Turley, Wilson added that people of color are told by white Americans: "Don’t ask for too much, be happy that you're allowed to be here, don't make a ruckus, don't say anything, don't have a brain, don't learn, don't do any of those things … that is the truth."

Turley countered Wilson's remarks.

"It is bizarre to claim that Jewish people and Asian people for example did not find success in this country, but Wilson claims that as an undeniable fact," legal scholar Turley said. "Likewise, many in the Latino and Black communities have found great success in this country despite the continuing struggle with poverty in all of our communities.

"There is no denying a wealth gap between racial groups, which continues to trouble many in our country. However, it is ridiculous to claim that groups have not found success in this country, which continues to draw millions to our shores as immigrants."

Wilson's comments were part of a 46-minute podcast in which she defended the right to teach critical race theory in schools, among other race-related topics.

The Bryn Mawr assistant professor has led forums that teach other educators how to inject critical race theory into their classrooms, The College Fix reported.

Critical race theory is defined by the Encyclopedia Britannica as the concept in which race is a socially constructed category ingrained in American law intended to maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites. It holds that the U.S. society is inherently or systemically racist.

The podcast's host was Samantha Goldman, who during the Trump administration organized "Handmaid’s Tale" protests, in which red-cloaked protesters dressed as characters from the dystopian TV series.

On the podcast, Wilson also said she views America as a failed experiment.

"We have people who recognize that none of this works for your average 'American citizen.' It doesn't. So why wouldn't we try something new?" she said. "This whole experiment is failed. Their experiment has failed."

While disagreeing with Wilson, Turley said he defended her right to express herself.

"Despite the false factual claims and extremist rhetoric, I would be the first to defend Wilson right to espouse such views (though I am not sure either she or Goldman would feel the same inclination to defend my right to speak)," he said.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: College professor: America only for white people (I am so ashamed!)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 03:41:47 PM »
It is truly amazing how many ignorant people are allowed to teach our youth. If what they are saying is true, how did they obtain their positions? If this country is truly a racist one, where only white males can succeed, wouldn't those same white males in power prevent them from obtaining a position in which they are allowed to preach their "truth"? LOL! The very fact that these people are allowed to preach their Critical Race Theory proves their position to be wrong. And they do not have the intelligence to realize that fact.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 07:10:48 AM »
It’s the hate America generation.

I’d love to pay for a few of them to give up their citizenship and move to Cuba or Venezuela or whatever country the left idolizes at the moment.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 04:32:54 PM »
It’s the hate America generation.

I’d love to pay for a few of them to give up their citizenship and move to Cuba or Venezuela or whatever country the left idolizes at the moment.

They would never do that. Deep down they know that what they preach is a load of bull schiff, they are hypocrites, and that if they did so they would end up in a much worse situation.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 06:11:00 PM »
Reference how many of them actually renounced their citizenship and moved to Canada when Trump was elected. SMDH
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 11:41:51 PM »
Reference how many of them actually renounced their citizenship and moved to Canada when Trump was elected. SMDH
...And I had so hoped!!!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 12:51:18 PM »

Or when GW was elected. They've "promised" to leave for years, they just don't have the juevos, or commitment to their values, to do so.
~Sean M. Davis

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal