WEAPONS > Firearms

Getting pieces for a new rifle

<< < (10/10)

rcampbell:
Well, I got my barrelled action back last week, so I figured I better spend some time on this rifle this weekend.

I got the cheek piece clamp installed and painted:

Also bedded the action this morning, I had *just* enough devcon left to do it:

And finally put it all together! I went with the Timney Calvin Elite 2-stage trigger. It's very nice, I can't wait to put a few rounds threw it. My F/TR rifle has the 2-stage Barnard trigger, so I figured a two stage on this one as well would be nice! Barrel is a Krieger Heavy Varmint, 1:11" twist, 24" in length. I have NF steel 20moa rail to go on it as well. Not sure what scope will go on this since the scope I have now will be for my F/TR rifle, but I will find something I'm sure.

rcampbell:
PS. For some reason the pictures are appearing upside down at the moment. They are right side up on Flickr, so not sure what's going on there, perhaps it will rectify itself :)

JR:
If you DL right from the phone it happens sometimes. DL to the PC first and you should be good.

I have 2 in the works now. One for a bud and an AR10 for me. Also picking up a savage 64 F. Just $120, couldn't say no for a toy.

Bear9350:
It came out looking awesome.   I'm interested to see how it shoots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version