WEAPONS > Firearms

Getting pieces for a new rifle

<< < (2/10) > >>

rcampbell:
Stock arrived today. Really impressed with the feel of it. Bottom metal fits very nicely. 3 sling studs, and pillars already installed. Once I get the KMW cheek piece hardware in the, it will be a very usable stock for sure.

JR:
Funny, I was just thinking about getting building a 308. Doubt I need it as custom as you guys are going just want a solid BA shooter that uses mags.

Maybe just a good ol rem 700 SA is all I need but will follow this!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: rcampbell on February 02, 2018, 06:29:08 PM ---Stock arrived today. Really impressed with the feel of it. Bottom metal fits very nicely. 3 sling studs, and pillars already installed. Once I get the KMW cheek piece hardware in the, it will be a very usable stock for sure.

--- End quote ---
What's that for?
Been wanting to restock/modernize my 1982 Remy 700, .300 Win mag
Want a detachable box mag, Harris, rail, flash hider, Led Zeppelin decal...

Nate:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on February 02, 2018, 07:05:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: rcampbell on February 02, 2018, 06:29:08 PM ---Stock arrived today. Really impressed with the feel of it. Bottom metal fits very nicely. 3 sling studs, and pillars already installed. Once I get the KMW cheek piece hardware in the, it will be a very usable stock for sure.

--- End quote ---
What's that for?
Been wanting to restock/modernize my 1982 Remy 700, .300 Win mag
Want a detachable box mag, Harris, rail, flash hider, Led Zeppelin decal...

--- End quote ---

that's what you were doing when you got side tracked and started talking about lettin newbies try flying and pole walking....lol  those were pretty funny.

rcampbell:
The rifle will be my "fun" rifle. Going to do a little practical shooting, maybe some PRS style stuff etc. I had also thought of going .223 since the range I have easiest (and closest) access to is only out to 600 M. And much like the .308, I do have reloading supplies etc for .223 as well. The 308 does leave more obvious holes in paper though when you have teenagers working in the butts. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version