VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

2017 Polaris General

<< < (3/3)

Flyin6:
I like those as well.

Need a UTV for the hide finally...shouldn't have sold my Deere, but the darned thing was slow, and I don't like slow.

I was leaning toward the ranger, but this is worthy of a look over. My buying timeframe is around 24 months...Give me time to get a bit older and more arthritic!

CHEVSILVER1500:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on July 17, 2017, 08:18:37 AM ---I like those as well.

Need a UTV for the hide finally...shouldn't have sold my Deere, but the darned thing was slow, and I don't like slow.

I was leaning toward the ranger, but this is worthy of a look over. My buying timeframe is around 24 months...Give me time to get a bit older and more arthritic!

--- End quote ---

Dad has the ranger crew 800 and it has definitely earned its keep with all the work we've put it through in the deer woods. Had it loaded down with 4 adults, a full grown golden retriever, tools for days, 800#s of deer corn, all while pulling a small trailer loaded with 1800#'s of quickrete through the Texas hill country and never once did it complain or even struggle with the load. It will get up to around 50mph when it's time to play as well.

The general is also available in a 4 seater option if that's something more suited to your needs. I don't have the storage space for the 4 seater model without kicking one of the trucks out of covered parking so I didn't even consider it as an option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version