PERSONAL READINESS > Hide Site

Raptor Ridge, the build.

<< < (41/44) > >>

JR:
Made another run this saturday, trip was uneventful. Good load of stuff, still got 16 mpg.

Found I had the wrong hose for the Skid, so no worky this weekend. Also the battery switch is totally non op. Brough a new one, but access is a under the control.

JR:
Bucket on there has been making the trip a few times now. Still waiting for the quick attach ears which I have.

Kubota started great, then started sputtering again. Sure is a fuel issue, so going to get all new lines and a pump. I was able to sputter along just enough to unload the trailer.

The stairs are something I have been looking and a deal finally came up. Advertised as 14 tall, but actually 9 (they included the rails) For now it will allow access to the cont top, later I will use inside the shop as it matched the drawings for second floor access.

Flyin6:
You are the scroungenest (Is that a word?) individual I think I have ever known!

oklawall:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on May 13, 2024, 09:13:06 AM ---You are the scroungenest (Is that a word?) individual I think I have ever known!

--- End quote ---
That is a performance indicator on NCO performance reports. Was introduced to a new commander by my chief. Sir, this is Sgt Wall. If you need anything, just let him know. But you can never ask where it came from. I was proud of that. LOL

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

JR:
I like deals and I need it all. Little more organization and I can dig a foundation.

Right now though I have all 3 tractors down. All run just being finicky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version