TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Shops Garages and Barns

New workshop

(1/3) > >>

husker77c:
Well it's a trailer.  So I guess I could have posted in the trailer forum but it's for tools and storage so it kind of belongs here.   Anyhow I have a 16' enclosed trailer I bought several years back and it's been used for storage at my in laws.   Well we just moved into a new house that doesn't have a garage so I needed a place to store my tools and things that don't belong in the house. 

I hauled it up to MI while I was spending time with my dad over the holidays to bring back my snow blower and a few other things and since my dad is doing really well with his cancer we decided to build a workbench in it to mount my mini mill and drill press and also give me a little space to work on things.   I also built a stand for my tool chest so I'm not working out of a couple small tool boxes. Didn't take any progress pics but here's the finished project.

It's of course filled up with a snow blower and my riding lawn mower but I'm happy with it. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyB:
Nice. I know people who do that. Keeps everything in one spot.

EL TATE:
Also keeps the wife from parking in there! Looks great!

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on January 12, 2016, 10:56:35 AM ---Also keeps the wife from parking in there! Looks great!

--- End quote ---

Unless shes comfortable moving a trailer...

cudakidd53:
Careful- people will want you to tow it to their house and help on projects!  ........I'm moving, can I borrow your pick-up truck........ :)  Very cool, now you don't have to pack if you move or want to go mobile workshop!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version