Hello Guest

Author Topic: Second Korean War  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Second Korean War
« on: April 29, 2017, 09:27:33 AM »
Well, gents, hang onto your horses, I now think its coming.

With the failed NK missile test yesterday, I think that was the last straw.

That massive artillery test last week was bad enough to push our resolve, but the missile firing is it

And it has to be done

I'd expect tomahawk strikes on all missile, and nuke sites along with massive H-Hour bombing of all that artillery along the coast and near Soeul. Soeul will get pummeled but not for long. Those tubes won't last long. That will be followed by an invasion of the SK military along 4-5 axis of advance along with our forces. We will decapitate their leadership and have to destroy a good segement of their military then it will be over. 2-3 weeks and its done

And its coming

Now why does it need to be done?

Does NK need to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile to hit the US?

Short answer is NO.

They already have the capability to utterly destroy the United States.

They have been working with the Iranians.

The Iranians have been firing missiles off a freight container ship in the caspian sea. They detonate the warheads at an altitude of approximately 100 miles.

What that just did was to validate they can loft something of that weight to that altitude and detonate it. That something was a bomb. Fired from a ship 50 miles off the east and west coast of the United States will create an EMP effect that will shut down both coasts inland for hundreds of miles, In the post EMP confusion, our country will fall apart and be vulnerable to invasion.

We have to kill that snake soon.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Second Korean War
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 01:39:20 PM »
Regarding the EMP threat, it's one of the more realistic doomsday event scenarios. As much as I would prefer slow moving gurgling brain munching zombies, I don't that is in our future. If you haven't read the book One Second After by William Forstchen, you should pick up a copy at the library and check it out.  It is a very well thought out depiction in an EMP attack scenario or at least the results of it on every day people. When he published the book, he was called to speak before congress to describe the threat to them. Not that it did much good. Oh well I don't have much more to contribute at this point except read the book and buy more ammo.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 02:04:54 PM »
I think an EMP is probably the worst threat to our country, and most probable. Considering the two NK satellites that cross over the US twice daily. If they had a small gamma type nuke at that altitude it would decimate our power infrastructure. Not physically obviously, but it would shut it all down none the less.

Once that happens, then nuclear reactors will fail within a few weeks, and almost all vehicle movement will stop due to lack of fuel as well as the inability to live through the EMP.

Within a week I would expect to see larger cities in complete chaos because the daily food supply would have ceased. Stores wouldn't function because so few people have cash, and even then the clerks wouldn't know how to check someone out without using the machine.

This particular scenario goes from bad to worse in very short order. Now of course I'm just an uneducated schmuck, but believe the writing is on the wall for us to read. Which will do a lot in getting us through the initial phase of chaos.

If the power ever goes out and phones, computers, vehicles stop working do everything you can to get home, and stay there for the next couple weeks letting the chaos weed out the masses.
Then prepare to fight the gangs that have survived and begin to thrive.

Most importantly, rely on God and His provision through it all, He will not abandon His children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 10:55:06 PM »
I've read one second after....see you guys in a year.  We won't have to worry about the granola munching liberals and Berkeley kids anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 10:29:37 AM »
So no one thinks China will neuter NK before we strike? As you recall China really doesn't want us in their back yard.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 10:34:03 AM »
China doesn't want to lose us as their major buying group.  The value they receive from NK is minuscule compared to USA.

Both China and Russia have moved significant troops to their borders with NK and I doubt those are there for defense.

Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 10:49:38 AM »
I do think China will likely deal with the NK threat as others say. And we could certainly be invoked too.  But my concern is that dealing w/NK doesn't negate the risk of the cargo ship EMP attack from Iran or even ISIS, Al Qaeda et al. So preps are definitely in order.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 02:47:57 PM »
China doesn't want to lose us as their major buying group.  The value they receive from NK is minuscule compared to USA.

Both China and Russia have moved significant troops to their borders with NK and I doubt those are there for defense.

Those troops are there to stem the coming tide of refugees

They saw what happened to europe with respect to refugees...

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 11:04:53 AM »
Don, your title is inaccurate since the Korean War is still on-going. We've just been in an extended cease fire.  :wink:
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 01:14:03 PM »
Don, your title is inaccurate since the Korean War is still on-going. We've just been in an extended cease fire.  :wink:

This is true but does look like the END is near.

Trouble is we see what is happening in KN and Iran, but who says it will come from there. Heck, NK turns their light off at night. When it starts, it will be a week at most since we don't have a PC prez messing with ROE.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 07:35:41 PM »
!

But how come I didn't get a combat patch for my two Korean tours???

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 07:21:00 AM »
Attache hasn't finished making them yet.  He is to busy making suits and burning dvd's.  Or in the case of my first tour VHS tapes.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal