Hello Guest

Author Topic: What's it gonna take??? -NoKo Nukes  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
What's it gonna take??? -NoKo Nukes
« on: August 08, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »
I would love to know what Tillerson, Maddis and the Donald have planned in case that lunatic actually gets lucky and fires one off something that reaches the US, it's territories, or anyone for that matter.  How has this gone so far and other nations aren't close....or do they just hide their crazy a little better...?  What are the boys and girls of Anderson AFB in Guam asking right now?  Is China really on our side if crap gets real?  This is a bit worrisome to me.

Thoughts gentlemen?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:05:43 PM by Superwhdm »
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: What's it gonna take??? -NoKo Nukes
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 08:24:13 PM »
Lot of big talk about blowing North Korea back to the Stone Age, not that they are currently that far from it today so it probably wouldn't take much. I mean what is NK the size of CT or something?

What I think would be really nice is if they could locate this little fat turd and send those 160th guys in hauling some other special guys & we wake up one morning and he's no longer a concern for any of us. To me that sounds like something Trump would have a hand in, you know tell them we're gunna do one thing then do the complete opposite without a missile ever being fired.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 09:13:29 PM »
China is really behind this. NK won't do anything without their OK. China has been building up a lot and saying more is theirs.

Just heard NK threatened Guam with a missile.

At least we know the man in the White House won't just roll over, but how far do we go? China still needs us more than we need them and they cannot beat us in a war.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 10:26:03 PM »
China has to be a part in this. Playing this fat pig for a fool. How else does a country the size of one our States bring in billions of dollars to fund all this. I mean I know Kim Jon- Dongle would eat the food of his sheeple's plate rather than give them anything and all...

But yes. Just how far?  Is jong jingle un so insane that he thinks he can take on the world..maybe. But I believe he thinks big bro China is on his side. Wouldn't it be interesting if the Chinese were letting NK develop all this only to take it over and use it themselves. As it looks now it's just a rougue crazy man going to far not playing by the rules.  Meanwhile China is letting it happen but isn't visually their doing.
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 11:07:56 PM »
I don't think China needs anything from NK. Bad times here, please pray for a better ending than where this is headed.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 11:20:15 PM »
I don't think China needs anything from NK. Bad times here, please pray for a better ending than where this is headed.

I can agree with all that.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 11:22:00 PM »
Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 09:31:18 AM »
I'm very confident that the plan Stlaser mentioned is front and center, just waiting for the order to go...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 01:20:57 PM »
Take him out just as he see's one of his rockets blown up leaving the pad. That picture would be priceless.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal