VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

Deere 2320 tire swap issue

(1/14) > >>

moto123:
Guys I need some opinions or ideas on how to get these wheels mounted.

A little background, I am sick of getting punctures in the 4 ply turf tires and I have basically no traction.  The tires were shot anyway.  So I found these wheels for cheap.  They are the same height, a little wider and a lot heavier duty.  So I want to mount them up.  I originally was thinking cut out the center of the rim and weld in a solid round plate.  Then drill holes where I need them.  Until I did a test fit.  I need about 2 inches more offset.  So now I am thinking I need someone to fabricate a spacer to go from 6x150mm on the hub to 6x8" on the rim.  Thoughts, suggestion or solutions?

TexasRedNeck:
can you cut the  mounting pad  out of both and weld the old into the new with the correct offset?

moto123:
That's a really good idea.  But I would still like to keep the stock rims for when I sell it someday.  And keep them as extra if I somehow manage to damage these.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

stlaser:
You need to order a set of custom wheel centers, cut the stock ones out on new wheels & then weld in newly cut centers. Pm me what thickness you want them cut from, od & id measurements along with wheel mounting pattern & lug stud diameter. I can then get you a quote.

Edit: after looking at pics maybe just weld new ones in & leave old centers there as it does not appear there would be any issue doing so.....

Farmer Jon:
There is a company near me that custom makes wheels and adapters. Give them a try. They ship all over the USA. 

http://dstiresales.com/default.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version