VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

SquareD Part 4: Paint, topper, Roof rack, and continued change!

<< < (3/203) > >>

Flyin6:
OK, 2329 and I'm going out to lay down the last coat...

Here goes nothing!

Flyin6:
OK, 0009 and it's done

It was all shiny when I left it, but by tomorrow it should get all satin lookin'

I'm wasted...too tired to post up pics today, I'll get them up tomorrow morning, then get some pics of it during the daylight to show how it dried

Flyin6:
OK its 0910 (which is 9:10 AM for all you mustard seed, Kool-Aid pumping heart, jelly filled civies out there)

OK had a night to sleep off the thinner headache. Honestly, people actually inhale paint fumes because they want to? Heck, just employ them as laborers at a paint shop connected to a crematorium, so when they get enough, then just take their remains down a hall. Helps with unemployment, keeps them happy and helps two businesses, all the while increasing the national IQ!

Just call me the idea man!

OK, lots of purdy pics so lets get started.

Painting is a process, just like it was getting to this point.

One must clean, clean, and clean some more.

I started by cleaning the shop and blowing off the truck with compressed air

Flyin6:
It may be hard to detect, but with each progressive picture, the project is getting cleaner

Flyin6:
Then as you clean out the cavities of dust, you have to vacuum that up, clean some more, tape up a section, wash the floor and so forth.

You are working toward getting a clean vehicle to paint and in a clean environment.

The masking begins. Remember this was a 10+ effort on paint day to get from body work complete all the way to painted!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version