VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

Don's 2022 Ram 3500

(1/51) > >>

Flyin6:
OK, OK, go ahead and get it all out of your systems!

I buy a different type of oil and the wolves here are gonna be all over me.

I'm a big boy and I can take it

(But not without some firing and banning) ;-)

Yea, so now that I sold my D-Max truck, I'd like to "Personalize my truck some to fit me and my personality.

Duane is texting me three times a day showing me Calri suspension stuff and Method wheels and, well, like an alcoholic in a bar, it's hard to resist it all the time

Well,I do think the stuck can benefit from a few tasteful mods while keeping it trip and tow-ready.

I have started off with a couple of things which I have ordered

Inbound are Aeries folding, electric running boards and a Bak-Flip tonneau cover.

I actually need those two things because oddly enough the stock Ram 3500 is sort of tall

rpar86:
#unsubscribe

;)

You know the rule… pics or it didn’t happen.

Dustoff35:
So you started a build thread…

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Dustoff35 on May 03, 2023, 08:02:00 AM ---So you started a build thread…

--- End quote ---
Yea, so I'm not gonna call it a build thread. Building is what you are doing to your Power Wagon. I'd more favor the term, "slight modification to increase functionality and improve the driving experience, change things here and there, thread"
Maybe a bit wordy, but, yea, that's it...  ;-)

The term "Build thread" to me is kind of a threshold. You don't cross it. Sort of like losing one's virginity. Once it's gone, it's gone! If I build this thing, well, then I'd eventually be pulling and inspecting the oil pump, replacing hundreds of things that don't need replacing and so it goes. I want to "Celebrate" all the great engineering Mopar has packaged here and just polish some things and nudge some others. Naw, not gonna build anything. But personalize it, well, sure!

TexasRedNeck:
Let’s go to the tape. Not sure who had May as the “over/under”. Shawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version