VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

1975 Dodge Crew Cab Power Wagon Build and Cummins 6BT Conversion

(1/56) > >>

Dustoff35:
Here we go.  For quite some time, I had been looking for a 70's - 80's, relatively rust-free, crew-cab truck.  Ford, Dodge or GM, it didn't really matter.  My objective was (and still is) to put a cummins diesel into it, either a 6BT or 4BT.  I avoided local trucks as they were anything but rust-free.  I searched CL in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado's western slope, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas.  I even flew out to look at a few trucks.  I eventually found what I was looking for a little over 100 miles away, in Indiana.  These pictures I took when I drove to Indianapolis to look at it for the first time.  Here it is:   

streetrodchev:
Waiting to see where this build goes.

Flyin6:
If you think I am detail oriented, I believe you will see a whole other level of thoughtful construction with Duane's build

Hey, anyone know where that piece is I wrote describing Duane??
Could you post it here to start off right and DOT up his thread right from inception?

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: moto123 on September 19, 2014, 01:14:29 PM ---subd ...... oh wait, that's not an option yet.

--- End quote ---

For a site that is not open yet, we seem to be hummin' right along! Welcome aboard! 

FYI, there is a "NOTIFY" button at the top of every thread, use that instead of posting "subd" - OW_09

Dustoff35:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on September 19, 2014, 01:16:38 PM ---Hey, anyone know where that piece is I wrote describing Duane??
Could you post it here to start off right and DOT up his thread right from inception?

--- End quote ---

Payback, Eh, Don?  Considering the DOT havoc wreaked by myself and others on your D-Max thread, I figure I have it coming...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version