VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Maintenance, How to/DIY projects

LML thermostat replacement

<< < (4/4)

Flyin6:
Why can't I get into any projects that I can write about in like ten posts!

Nice write up Mike!

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on May 29, 2018, 02:28:48 PM ---Why can't I get into any projects that I can write about in like ten posts!

Nice write up Mike!

--- End quote ---

You normally break or run over something or the red dog runs off with a tool or you break yourself pulling wheelies or a mulch bed gets involved or..... I think we get the idea..... :popcorn:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on May 29, 2018, 03:10:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on May 29, 2018, 02:28:48 PM ---Why can't I get into any projects that I can write about in like ten posts!

Nice write up Mike!

--- End quote ---

You normally break or run over something or the red dog runs off with a tool or you break yourself pulling wheelies or a mulch bed gets involved or..... I think we get the idea..... :popcorn:

--- End quote ---
Yea, tell me about it

Just broke a few more things...

JR:
Think the LBZ was harder than that as it has an O ring on the rear I replaced.

Sure would be nice for someone to put a petcock in that main hose. I mean no drain??

cudakidd53:
Just returned from a long trip to Eagle River area of Wisconsin with NO cell service, so in the process of catching up with all the Realman shenanigans I’ve missed. Thermostats are functional with no issues so I’m calling this a success without Murphy showing his ugly face!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version