PERSONAL READINESS > Bug-Out Bag and Camping gear

How do you tell time?

(1/19) > >>

Higher Caliber:
G-shock tough solar. Great piece. Super well built and was on rollback at wal mart a few years ago for forty bucks!

My wife got me the MTM Patriot for a "retirement" gift after my last, last deployment. It's a great piece as well with a real chrono, I guess it was pretty expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate:
the origo I have had for 8 years now and have had to replace the band a couple of times and the battery as well.  there are 2 real reasons why I bought this watch from cabela's to begin with.  1. I can replace the battery by myself in my house and not have to take it to a repair place to have it done, and 2. I really liked the weight and solid construction of the watch.

and I have a couple of these marathon SAR DIVE watches.  they were given to me on deployments.  I would really like to get the stainless steel band for them, but they are a little expensive.

Dawg25385:
Love my gshock... It's my daily

Also have a dress watch with a black leather band I wear when I wear my suits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyB:
Had a Suunto Vector... LOVED that watch. But after a few years it finally gave up the ghost. Then I bought a G-Shock, so far it's doing good. Only minus I give it is the hands lose glow power pretty fast, if they had tritium on them like the Luminox watches do, I'd like it even more.

BobbyB:
Update:

I replaced the G-Shock with a Suunto Core in all black. I didn't mind the G Shock, but I'm a big fan of Suunto. The Vector I wanted was more money, so I went Core after a couple Army buddies recommended it.

Nate those Marathon SARs are awesome, but stupid expensive.

HC, I also approve of that MTM!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version