PERSONAL READINESS > Real Man Knowledge base

Coconut oil

<< < (5/6) > >>

cudakidd53:
I at least converted said helicopter pilot to use "bourbon creme" to lighten and sweeten his coffee.....while the supply lasted!  Given that he's in the motherland for such libations, there really is no excuse for him to have strayed for said conversion, except for the obvious fact that his hefty intake of said liquid would probably ended with him visiting Betty Fords Clinic. :shocked:

Bob Smith:
That could explain all the damage to the equipment

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: CSM on April 23, 2017, 10:54:11 PM ---We get the cold pressed, unrefined stuff from Costco and use it every day. My wife uses it for makeup removal and skin moisturizing, but we also put it into our morning coffee (with some sweetner) and blend it in the blender to froth it up like a cappuccino. Even use it as a teeth whitener... and it works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Corey, is that what she put in my coffee that night down at your place?

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: CSM on April 24, 2017, 07:42:39 PM ---I always drank my coffee black, until I started doing it this way a couple of years ago. Unlike a certain helicopter pilot we all know, who has to foo foo it up with all kinds of chemical sweetners before he's able to take a sip :)

Thankful for the life God's blessed me with... beautiful wife, great kids, and time to be with them!

--- End quote ---
Not that kind of CSM Bobby!

He's my brother in law...initials...

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on April 25, 2017, 07:31:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: CSM on April 24, 2017, 07:42:39 PM ---I always drank my coffee black, until I started doing it this way a couple of years ago. Unlike a certain helicopter pilot we all know, who has to foo foo it up with all kinds of chemical sweetners before he's able to take a sip :)

Thankful for the life God's blessed me with... beautiful wife, great kids, and time to be with them!

--- End quote ---
Not that kind of CSM Bobby!

He's my brother in law...initials...

--- End quote ---

Well, I'd still walk on the grass, put my hands in my pockets and have a beard (if I let one grow again) so HA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version