VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

Pedal bikes, what you ride and where you go

<< < (2/2)

Bigdave_185:
Sure you guys missed the post a photo of ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmer Jon:
I don't have any.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

JR:
Can't run anymore so got a nice one this time.

Got a HARO FL 29in. Great bike, hydraulic disc brakes but it needs a new seat. Put a wide one on it but need a gel narrow. I also changed the tubes out for regular stems. The euro style wouldn't hold air and got tired on adapters.

Not sold on the 29in tires as my feet hit them now and then, but i'm no downhill guy.

Bigdave_185:

--- Quote from: JR on April 27, 2017, 11:44:14 PM ---Can't run anymore so got a nice one this time.

Got a HARO FL 29in. Great bike, hydraulic disc brakes but it needs a new seat. Put a wide one on it but need a gel narrow. I also changed the tubes out for regular stems. The euro style wouldn't hold air and got tired on adapters.

Not sold on the 29in tires as my feet hit them now and then, but i'm no downhill guy.

--- End quote ---
I have the same issue.   I would take a bet with the forum that I have the largest feet in the group, my first ride on a 29er I didn't make it outs of the shop before the turn out the front door took my foot of the pedal.   I rolled around for a min but it just won't work

Work boots I usual wear a 13. But if it's a causal shoe I wear a 14.   Boot usual stretch a bit more and somewhere the length became proportional to the height of a foot I guess.  My feet are long and skinny not thick like most work boots think

29's and big feet usually don't mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR:
I normally have to size up for width. Usually in the 12-13 extra wide, 4e.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version