Hello Guest

Author Topic: California Road Signs: Somebody is callina a spade a spade!  (Read 774 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
California Road Signs: Somebody is callina a spade a spade!
« on: January 02, 2018, 06:08:29 PM »
Tells it like it really is!

What I don't understand is why the real citizens of Kali aren't burning Jerry Brown's administration to the ground
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline kampfitt

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: California Road Signs: Somebody is callina a spade a spade!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 09:42:06 AM »
 :likebutton:
08 EX-Cab D-Max 4X4 45 gal. aux tank Pull-Right Super Glide 5th hitch, Prvt. Pilot ,NRA Life Member , Michigan CPL Holder , T-Bird II Experimental Aircraft Builder, Electrician Flint Truck Asm.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: California Road Signs: Somebody is calling a spade a spade!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
JR hasn't seen this yet!

Either that or he is defending' his casa against the latest MS-13 attack.

OK, in all seriousness, who here would let some idiot like Jerry Brown simply open the doors of our neighborhood to gansters and accept additional threat or danger toward us or our families

None! Correct, because unlike the women (of both sexes) all around you, you have elected to take up the mantle of your birthright!

So don't let it happen. If the idiot in the governor's mansion tries to endanger you, first, remove him. Next, for all of those of you who aren't a cop, find out where that guy like JR lives and when he gets in a jam with these moving targets, link up and decisively move against them. Have a plan. Talk with those warriors and they will tell you what to do. Jock up, train, stay frosty, and move when it is called for to do so. Be prepared to do what is necessary to protect him and each other, and what is rightfully ours.

We cannot just stand by and allow idiots to give away our lives and our country.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 12:24:20 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 11:20:36 AM »
Plan B. Leave and leave CA to implode under the weight of taxes and crime and build another wall. Sometimes it has to burn to the ground (figuratively ) before you can rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 12:26:44 PM »
Plan B. Leave and leave CA to implode under the weight of taxes and crime and build another wall. Sometimes it has to burn to the ground (figuratively ) before you can rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, maybe. A good war would wake up those freaks in San Fran, Sacramento, hell, just about everywhere and might just turn them into having some sense.

But giving up what our forefathers fought for (The land)...Nope, not good with that.

That's the deal where you are standing on the rampart yelling, "You want it? Then come and take it!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal