Hello Guest

Author Topic: You are Beacons of Light  (Read 500 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You are Beacons of Light
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:13:00 PM »
Dangerous times have come upon us.
The believer in all of you tells you the world falling apart is the fulfilling of prophesy. It points to the "End of Days" in the biblical context that precedes we believers being caught up in the great rapture.

The world is literally starting to tear itself apart. A perfect storm is brewing and with winds from the four corners of the world. Let me see, Islam, a tool used to keep millions ignorant is surging. Moderates are fearful to speakout and the others seem to be willing to radicalize and are demonstrating their capability of unspeakable horrors. Our government works daily to scrub the face of God off our nation. In the vacuum ignorance, laziness, violence, disobedience, and unnatural behavior is all the story in the evening news.

It is not going to get better. Hillary will lead us off the cliff. Trump will not be able to change the tide, but perhaps slow the rate of fall or maybe soften the landing a bit, but we will likely not survive the coming year(s) intact as the America we knew just 10 years ago. That is a part of history, a fond and distancing memory, little more.

Life, physical life here in the America will not stay easy forever. Change is everywhere. Pressure on our resources is at the breaking point. Our financial system failed a long time ago, and exists now in an artificial, propped up and haphazard manner. Idiots man the control room. We are in the titanic. We hit the iceberg, then backed up and hit it again. Obama has been owned, refinanced, and owned again!

It is our time, God's people's time.
But not to take. Nope, it is time to work. TO do his work! If you are a Christian, you are so because you surrendered your life to Christ. That means it aient your life anymore, its his. In the past you might not have wanted to get involved, just stay in your lane and remain silent. Jesus didn't do that. Neither did he ask his disciples to remain silent. Go out amongst the world and make disciples of all people, everywhere.

Now's your time. Stand for him and do not budge. Yes we are man, and mortal and Peter denied Christ three times before the morning chicken crowed, as will many of you. But I ask you not to. It is time to walk away when someone tells a dirty joke. It is time to say something when someone uses our Lord's name in vane. It is time to oppose ungodly and unholy things when faced with having to comply or take exception. 

Consider that you are denying Christ when you fail to stand up for him. Choose carefully my fellow believers. If you are in a dead church, then tell them they are dead and if necessary dust off your sneakers. Remember for every King Herod, there is a Daniel. For every Goliath, there is a David, and for every ailment in the world, there is a Jesus, who is the Christ.

Remember Psalm 91:

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
    nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
    nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”

Warriors, unite.
There is a battle coming, a physical one
And before it arrives, the spiritual warfare is already in a fevered pitch.
Be that beacon of light. Never, Never have someone question if you are a follower of Christ!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:18:51 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal