Hello Guest

Author Topic: Saudi Arabia, our friends?  (Read 711 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Saudi Arabia, our friends?
« on: October 10, 2022, 04:38:28 PM »
They have a new motto;

Lets Go Brandon!
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline kampfitt

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Saudi Arabia, our friends?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2022, 03:36:22 AM »
 :likebutton: :grin:
08 EX-Cab D-Max 4X4 45 gal. aux tank Pull-Right Super Glide 5th hitch, Prvt. Pilot ,NRA Life Member , Michigan CPL Holder , T-Bird II Experimental Aircraft Builder, Electrician Flint Truck Asm.

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 10:55:33 AM »
I think the Saudis are showing their displeasure with our American President

First of all, Biden made it personal early on by calling out the then-prince and now leader of Saudi Arabia. It is true that Mohammed bin Salman is a murderer in the sense he had a notable American journalist killed. No doubt all leaders of Saudi have ordered many killings, so that's really nothing new.  There is no doubt, a personal grudge the Saudi PM holds against Biden. Looking from just that perspective, the Prince would rejoice in hurting Biden, but I think his agenda is deeper.

Oil prices have receded somewhat, and the Saudis are sitting on a shrinking supply. It is in their best interest to keep the prices high simply by cutting supply. Had President Trump been in office, and we for some reason needed more Saudi oil, he could have pushed the Saudis and they would have conceded. Trump was/is a crafty businessman, and they well know it.

But Biden is also very pro-Iranian. Now that one really puzzles me. Iran is an exporter of terror. Iran is a hugely destabilizing factor in the region. Iran hates the US. Iran is ultimately going to build a bomb or several and immediately gain a ton more influence. Biden seems hell-bent to change the story and complete this Iranian nuke deal. The only thing nuclear between the US and Iran should be the threat of the use of American nuclear weapons against that country should they get a little too rambunctious.

Back to Saudi Arabia. They do not like the Persians at all. Arabs and Persians do not get along. The Saudis would like to bury the rulers of Iran, so they are highly pissed that this feeble village idiot is creating the stage for a nuclear-armed Iran.

So here we are a month before our elections. In elections where should Republicans win the house and the senate, Biden will be a figurehead for his remaining two years. No Iran deal will survive such an arrangement. So, my money says that the Saudis crafted up a perfect storm for the Anti-American president to sink him in November.

What do you think?
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 02:36:14 PM »
I think the Saudis are showing their displeasure with our American President

First of all, Biden made it personal early on by calling out the then-prince and now leader of Saudi Arabia. It is true that Mohammed bin Salman is a murderer in the sense he had a notable American journalist killed. No doubt all leaders of Saudi have ordered many killings, so that's really nothing new.  There is no doubt, a personal grudge the Saudi PM holds against Biden. Looking from just that perspective, the Prince would rejoice in hurting Biden, but I think his agenda is deeper.

Oil prices have receded somewhat, and the Saudis are sitting on a shrinking supply. It is in their best interest to keep the prices high simply by cutting supply. Had President Trump been in office, and we for some reason needed more Saudi oil, he could have pushed the Saudis and they would have conceded. Trump was/is a crafty businessman, and they well know it.

But Biden is also very pro-Iranian. Now that one really puzzles me. Iran is an exporter of terror. Iran is a hugely destabilizing factor in the region. Iran hates the US. Iran is ultimately going to build a bomb or several and immediately gain a ton more influence. Biden seems hell-bent to change the story and complete this Iranian nuke deal. The only thing nuclear between the US and Iran should be the threat of the use of American nuclear weapons against that country should they get a little too rambunctious.

Back to Saudi Arabia. They do not like the Persians at all. Arabs and Persians do not get along. The Saudis would like to bury the rulers of Iran, so they are highly pissed that this feeble village idiot is creating the stage for a nuclear-armed Iran.

So here we are a month before our elections. In elections where should Republicans win the house and the senate, Biden will be a figurehead for his remaining two years. No Iran deal will survive such an arrangement. So, my money says that the Saudis crafted up a perfect storm for the Anti-American president to sink him in November.

What do you think?
That is kind of my thinking also.

On a side note don't we still have a large stockpile of armor in Saudi? I knew we did in years past but not sure if it was still there(I think it was to expensive to bring back so the US made a deal for storage)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 03:02:46 PM »
In my opinion.

The Israelis won’t allow Iran to go nuke. According to an SAS friend The Israelis did a viral candy drop in the centrifuge facility last time which set their plan back years.

They have demonstrated the willingness to unilaterally strike when necessary.

So if that’s off the table then a weak America is good for most of the rest of the world.

So it’s most likely that the Saudi’s are mad at Biden for his comments about the crown prince. He needs America to help him hold onto power because of the aforementioned hatred by the Persians.

Anyway that’s my uneducated opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 05:53:20 PM »
In my opinion.

The Israelis won’t allow Iran to go nuke. According to an SAS friend The Israelis did a viral candy drop in the centrifuge facility last time which set their plan back years.

They have demonstrated the willingness to unilaterally strike when necessary.

So if that’s off the table then a weak America is good for most of the rest of the world.

So it’s most likely that the Saudi’s are mad at Biden for his comments about the crown prince. He needs America to help him hold onto power because of the aforementioned hatred by the Persians.

Anyway that’s my uneducated opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red, although I concede that the Isralies will strike unilaterally (because they have to) it would be in their best interest to have us do that. After all they already hate us and want us dead, so they end up hating up more and wanting us to die a little more. That and the fact that they can't just march into the US of A (except through Mexico). Should Israel do a first strike the action would serve to 1. unite the Arab world against them in yet another jihad, and 2. destabilize and remove much of the influence of the king of Jordan who is a good friend to the west and behind the scenes is very active in keeping things in that region in order. Personally, I believe without a moderate Jordan, the Arab world would have made many more attempts to destroy Israel. And keep in mind that Israel is well armed in the nuclear department although they will deny it.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 03:49:05 PM »
On a side note don't we still have a large stockpile of armor in Saudi? I knew we did in years past but not sure if it was still there(I think it was to expensive to bring back so the US made a deal for storage)

There used to be prepo stocks in KW. They were divested 2 years ago.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 04:29:16 PM »

There used to be prepo stocks in KW. They were divested 2 years ago.
We really have to have a lot of money to do things like that...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal