VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

Kelly Edge?

<< < (2/2)

cj7ox:
I would replace all 4 and keep the two Kellys as spares. But, that's just me. :beercheers:

stewie:

--- Quote from: cj7ox on January 13, 2017, 04:50:40 PM ---I would replace all 4 and keep the two Kellys as spares. But, that's just me. :beercheers:

--- End quote ---

yeah thats the plan. i need to swallow the cost of replacing, but i know i cant draw blood from a stone when it comes to dealerships.

ill be at discount tire on monday to get final options and prices.

JR:
See if they will give you deal on 2 more Kelly's? You still get 2 spares but only have to buy 2 tires.

stewie:

--- Quote from: JR on January 17, 2017, 12:20:07 PM ---See if they will give you deal on 2 more Kelly's? You still get 2 spares but only have to buy 2 tires.

--- End quote ---

they dont sell them.

i am taking the beast in tomorrow for 4 pathfinders tires.
http://www.discounttire.com/en/buy-tires/pathfinder-sport-sat/p/19123

i may go with the AT's, but i gotta see if i can talk them down more in price.

stewie:
so those pathfinders were total piles of garbage. i walked in there yesterday am and got coop discovery ATP's put on. they cost me some serious $, but that truck drives amazing.

the pathfinders felt like i was all over the road. the steering was loose, handling was awful. I was told they were pretty good tires. The salesman who sold them to me was there yesterday and saw the look on my face as i told the other guy who i was sold piles of crap.

fun times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version