Hello Guest

Author Topic: AR500 Armour  (Read 1167 times)

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
AR500 Armour
« on: February 16, 2016, 01:43:03 AM »
So today my wife and I went up to Phoenix to visit the AR500 showroom. To save you all time the end result was truly fantastic service, understanding of the product, great prices and general pleasure to deal with.

The in depth look starts out with me calling them at 0730 which is well before they open, yet still got to speak to somebody that was working the showroom floor. I inquired about the products I was looking for and to know if they had them available or if they had a wait time as the products online do.  The gentleman spoke with let me know what they did have and didn't have, which was good enough for me to get on the road as fast as possible in hopes of getting what I wanted before it sold from the store shelves.

So three hours later which would have been about 1200-1230 from the time we left, we arrived at this small store front with a huge warehouse that you could see the product being made in. So began our fitment and full explanation of their multiple products they offer. At the time we showed up there was no other customers in the store, but that changed in a hurry. The guy who helped us helped several other customers during our time there simply because he was basically working alone. He made sure all parties involved were ok with it and proceeded to answer questions left and right while running in the back to see if there was the product we wanted available as it was not on the shelf. He went to their production room, where they have product for shipment or waiting to be placed on the showroom floor four or five times, each time returning with the stuff we wanted, and only to have it have been the last available for that time period.

All the while people kept coming in and he and the other guy who showed up and assured people they would be right with them, and they were as many of them were there for orders they needed to pickup or some other small thing.

Once my wife and I had our pile of stuff it came time to pay for said pile.  I think this was the best part of it, our final price was one that anybody would have been happy to pay for what we bought. Meaning it was a great price.  All in all, we are very pleased with the quality of the product and the quality of customer service offered to us and the others in the store.

If you haven't seen their product, check it out, http://www.ar500armor.com

Also go watch some of their product test videos, I personally find it quite impressive, and now I can say comfortable and not overly heavy.

And they do offer a military discount! 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
Re: AR500 Armour
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 09:30:30 AM »
Hmmm. I didn't realize they were in Phoenix.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: AR500 Armour
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »

Hmmm. I didn't realize they were in Phoenix.

Mile south of the 101 right off 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal