Hello Guest

Author Topic: Losing an election  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Losing an election
« on: July 29, 2019, 11:31:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Losing an election
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 07:37:45 AM »
ROFLMAO! :beercheers:
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 09:37:13 AM »
Tex, people at work are asking why I'm laughing at 6:30 in the morning, hahahahhaha!
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 09:41:30 AM »
Tex, people at work are asking why I'm laughing at 6:30 in the morning, hahahahhaha!
For your own safety you probably ought to keep that to yourself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 10:11:45 AM »
ALL of my sales staff are of like minds save one hippy, and most of my support staff as well. It's the warehouse employees that are the $15/hr min wage snowflakes, and they are too intimidated to come on the sales floor for the most part because, well, they get their feelings hurt.   :grin:

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 04:27:01 PM »
ALL of my sales staff are of like minds save one hippy, and most of my support staff as well. It's the warehouse employees that are the $15/hr min wage snowflakes, and they are too intimidated to come on the sales floor for the most part because, well, they get their feelings hurt.   :grin:
So you're saying you created something no one has ever accomplished with a millennial snowflake before???

Making their workplace double as their safe place too!

Out Friggin' Standin'!!!!!!!! :beercheers:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 04:27:46 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »
It's funny but when you work your arse off for commission checks and you're rewarded well, and then taxed heavily, it just seems natural to progress towards the conservative side of things. for example, one of my coworkers who only has about a 4 year lead on me, is a black guy. Ethiopian to be exact. when I started here, let's just say he was a lot more stereotypical. throughout the years, he's become one of the most lucrative earners for the company, made some really sound investments, got himself into the mid-upper class $$ wise and realized how much of it he was paying out to snowlakes and is now a staunch gun owning, hard working, money saving merica loving, hippy hating conservative and it's a beautiful thing.

We have contests where sometimes we'll be golfing putt putt, or slinging ladder golf indoors, or playing poker hands for cash for hitting sales goals, and the tender whiners from the warehouse, who's idea of a hard days work is pulling part A and putting it in box B, go back to their bosses asking why we get to screw around all day and play games for money? Boss's response to them is perfect: if you want a job here they need to keep doing what their doing because their sales are what pays you. Think you can manage 120 accounts, take 100+ calls a day and be responsible for 1/10th of the TOTAL earnings for this company and if you fail someone loses a job?

After that. they pretty much avoid the sales floor and most are pretty good about actually doing whatever we need to get the job out. 

Offline TexasRedNeck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 07:45:23 PM »
No one gets paid until some sales person brings in revenue. 

I have very senior execs in the company that are bitter and jealous of the sales people because many make more than their Harvard educated rear ends do...

But they bite their lip and keep writing the checks.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 08:52:59 PM »
Oh. And no salesperson does it all on their own. All the rest of the organization puts them in a position to win. Account management, quality of product, technology etc all play a role in making a sales person successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 09:16:39 AM »
100% correct there Charles.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 03:29:35 PM »
No one gets paid until some sales person brings in revenue. 

I have very senior execs in the company that are bitter and jealous of the sales people because many make more than their Harvard educated rear ends do...

But they bite their lip and keep writing the checks.

Experienced the same thing flying contrats in the combat areas

Some ex-colonel comes in as the program manager making 50% of what I made as a flight lead. Guy was always jealous of pilots and wanted to become one. I pointed out to him one night that while he was hanging out at the war college I was leading flights off the decks of ships crossing into hostile countries. His theory and application of the principals of war meant little to guys riding in the back, What they wanted was men who actually knew what they were doing.

I have always thought that the action behind the word "Choices" is the most powerful human force on earth.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal