Hello Guest

Author Topic: So, is this war in the Ukraine an engineered thing?  (Read 849 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
So, is this war in the Ukraine an engineered thing?
« on: February 24, 2022, 10:08:54 AM »
It is Biden and his handlers that need a warm war more than Russia.

And it is Biden walking away from diplomacy to get it going. 

Remember, Russia will profit greatly from increased petroleum sales while Biden will get higher gas prices so they can implement green energy climate changes as promised.  Plus the establishment gets a state of emergency to maintain their big budgets and power.

Neocon Republicans are in bed with the globalist Democrat's. 

Win win.

Except if it turns hot and global. 

Then China takes Taiwan.

Also note a warm war can replace covid as the emergency while driving up petroleum so Biden's handers can implement climate change and the green agenda.  Even the phony sanctions will help drive of gas costs.  Which will fund Russia with a profit so the crisis can last years.  Problem is if a hot shooting war starts with nukes as well.  Though the Russians stand to gain more by a warm war of long duration.  Very few casualties, increased revenues, and cornering the petro market with the Arabs.

Note the largest world investment in Russia is oil companies.  Lots of American oil companies.  Not one word on sanctioning them ..... but Russia could seize them.  Win win for Russia.  And will drive up US costs higher so more green energy for Biden.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: So, is this war in the Ukraine an engineered thing?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 05:38:35 AM »
We shouldn’t be anywhere near there.  When UK, France and Germany and Italy won’t take the lead on their own continent, Biden should reprimand them from the pulpit and we should stay home.  We shouldn’t be the worlds policeman.

Italy actually lobbied for ‘luxury goods” to be excluded from sanctions so they could continue to sell their wares in Russia.  Germany is looking the other way because they’ve been shutting down nuke plants and now more than 50% of their Nat Gas comes from Russia.  It’s all an act to turn a blind eye so Europe can get cheap energy.

It escapes me but what happened the last time Europe appeased a megalomaniac…….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 08:43:43 AM »
Europe appeased, the U.S. ignored.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 12:48:19 PM »
I agree that we shouldn't be involved.

One part of me says to let the Russian machine war away. Every time it does it costs more and more. A big war will cost it customers. A really big war and they will be loving in the stone age.

The other side of me tells me we will eventually fight a big war with the bear. So why not now?? I don't suppose it matters if you have read Revelations. The soldier in me wants to see them hurt by the Ukrainians. The part of me that stands to open the door for a lady wants to get in there and hand them a big American boot in their posterior.

But the dad in me is really hoping this resolves and gets my boy out of there.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 06:07:19 PM »
Megalomaniac? Nationalist? I’d say the latter. It seems pretty straight forward to me that he doesn’t want US armament in his back yard. Can’t blame him there, we didn’t want missiles in Cuba. He’s stated it’s a red line, we say one thing and do the complete opposite. Most of us here wouldn’t put up with that from the guy across our street. NATO is and has been a joke which we shouldn’t be the largest financial backer.

Denounce the invasion and stay out of it. I think strategically Taiwan is and should be more of a focus.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 09:36:44 PM »
God bless the 13 soldiers manning the small island. They will forever be remembered.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 10:24:04 AM »
I know you guys are all very well versed in this stuff, I am simply behind a long ways.  But wouldn’t Taiwan be a better place for use to support since we actually utilize their economy for the growth of ours?

But then you flip the coin and thin about making all of our stuff at home and we can land lock our economy to grow as we see fit.

Just my very narrow understanding and view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 10:52:55 AM »
I know you guys are all very well versed in this stuff, I am simply behind a long ways.  But wouldn’t Taiwan be a better place for use to support since we actually utilize their economy for the growth of ours?

But then you flip the coin and thin about making all of our stuff at home and we can land lock our economy to grow as we see fit.

Just my very narrow understanding and view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are an international world. Isolationism for us will not work. Our economy is totally interwoven into the rest of the world. A war over there along with this growing war in Europe will wreck our economy for awhile, maybe permanently.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal