VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

Lease site for camping

<< < (2/3) > >>

Farmer Jon:
We went down there today and met some of the neighbors. Nobody camping yet. Just hanging out making plans and having few cold ones.
Sectioning out a deck is a good idea
 Could probably use pallets for that. We have a bunch of them.
 We talked about picking up some pavers. They are cheap sometimes.
Tex if you don't mind doing that I'd take you up on the offer. Just let me know how much. If it's worth the expense. Depending on size they run from $40 for a small one to 70 bucks for a really big one
The boys had a blast down there playing with other kids. I think we all made some new friends today

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Farmer Jon:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on April 06, 2019, 09:35:20 AM ---How are they doing roads? Truck n trailers don’t go in sand real well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
The owner has a concrete crusher. He is going to rock the road and provide all the rock for the camper pads.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

stlaser:
Promo code EASY on ups site to save 40% on retail shipping costs right now fyi

Mrwoody:
Jon
If you can score some plastic pallets you could screw some 5/4 deck boards to it. Maybe 8x8 or 8x12 andstack them up when done. You could also cover with outdoor  fake grass / carpet.

cruizng:
Jon. Looks like a great spot. We went cheap and got some indoor outdoor carpet. Then rolled it up when done. It frayed on the edges but we would just burn it back if it got too bad. TRN sounds like he has the fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version