Hello Guest

Author Topic: You may be deploying to a _hithole if...  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You may be deploying to a _hithole if...
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:21:53 PM »
Our Presidents comments mean different things to different folks...

You might be deploying to a “_hit Hole”:

1. If your boss tells you to update your Gamma Globulin, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Dysentery, Tetanus and other fun immunizations- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

2. If the Mobilization NCO tells you not to waste your time bringing a radio, or any other electronics, as there is no electricity and there are no signals- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

3. If the Travel Pay folks give you a travel advance and the Per Diem rate is only $8.00/day, for everything- You might be deploying to a crap Hole.

4. If the “Area Cultural” briefing is only 30 minutes long, but the briefing on communicable diseases is 3 hours long- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

5. If the “Area Cultural” briefing includes facts that some leaders in the host country keep young boys as sexual slaves- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

6. If the “Area Cultural” briefing includes facts that male members of that society have multiple wives, but also engage in sexual activity with barnyard animals- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

7. If the “Medical Briefing” includes recommendations not to walk barefoot, drink the local water, or eat ANY food on the local economy- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

8. If the “Medical Briefing” includes information that the roadside ditches not only serve as flood control, but also as a common latrine- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

9. If the Daily Report for your new assignment includes an area for “Number of Personnel Med-Evaced” from theater for unknown diseases- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

10. If the monetary exchange rate is greater than 50 to 1 for local currency to US Dollars- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: You may be deploying to a _hithole if...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 12:28:09 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
or you are deploying to a future democrat voter heaven
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:58:01 PM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 06:37:10 PM »
is 9 out of 10 bad?

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 08:56:26 PM »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 02:57:35 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 09:37:23 PM »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 11:31:09 PM »

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 12:15:20 AM »
 :likebutton:
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stewie

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 08:47:56 AM »
Our Presidents comments mean different things to different folks...

You might be deploying to a “_hit Hole”:

1. If your boss tells you to update your Gamma Globulin, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Dysentery, Tetanus and other fun immunizations- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

2. If the Mobilization NCO tells you not to waste your time bringing a radio, or any other electronics, as there is no electricity and there are no signals- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

3. If the Travel Pay folks give you a travel advance and the Per Diem rate is only $8.00/day, for everything- You might be deploying to a crap Hole.

4. If the “Area Cultural” briefing is only 30 minutes long, but the briefing on communicable diseases is 3 hours long- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

5. If the “Area Cultural” briefing includes facts that some leaders in the host country keep young boys as sexual slaves- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

6. If the “Area Cultural” briefing includes facts that male members of that society have multiple wives, but also engage in sexual activity with barnyard animals- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

7. If the “Medical Briefing” includes recommendations not to walk barefoot, drink the local water, or eat ANY food on the local economy- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

8. If the “Medical Briefing” includes information that the roadside ditches not only serve as flood control, but also as a common latrine- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

9. If the Daily Report for your new assignment includes an area for “Number of Personnel Med-Evaced” from theater for unknown diseases- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole.

10. If the monetary exchange rate is greater than 50 to 1 for local currency to US Dollars- You might be deploying to a _hit Hole

sounds like baltimore or a few others places i can think of.
Equal Opportunity Hater

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal