Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR 650%  (Read 703 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR 650%
« on: May 13, 2020, 11:01:39 AM »
650%
A CIEMR
By
Don Harward

The liberal media is more than a menace, they are outright liars and manipulators of the truth. Experts at skewing the facts to fit a false narrative that feeds into their agenda. Makes me wonder what exactly IS THEIR AGENDA?

So looking at the “News” bar of stories on my internet search engine, Bing, one article states that three states are looking at a second lockdown. Texas, Kentucky, and Illinois. Clicking on the tab, I started to read. And I have to admit, it sounded pretty bad, but as with all things liberal, it simply wasn’t true. In the first paragraph it lays out the doom and gloom that these states are doomed to a frightening and dreadful future of continued lockdown and all that nonsense. It goes on to say that Kentucky has seen a 650% increase in cases centering in central city.

So the article implies that because of this massive resurgence of cases in Central City Kentucky, the state will need to be locked down yet again. But let me “Learn” you something right here. The lesson is how to beat an idiot, errr, I mean a liberal in any argument. First, you have to listen to them. Ya, I know, that’s pretty painful, but ye are mighty warriors in the kingdom of God, so dealing with mice is but one of the chores in the daily regimen. Listen to the fools, err, sorry, to the person to get at what they said. This one just said, Kentucky…Lockdown…650% increase in COVID 19 cases…Central City.
Next just check the facts. Usually you will discover that the facts are not true, or some assumption, based on other assumptions. Kind of like your three year old trying to explain away the chocolate smears all over her face and the missing cookies, like that. Secondly you will discover the fool, darn, sorry again, the person is just a hater and making it up as he/she goes, or they are just repeating something they heard from another fool, man, sorry, sorry, sorry! Another person.

And that’s what we have going on here. A big ole stretch of the truth which is more akin to a rubber band in the liberal world. Elastic, rubberized truth can stretch around whatever or whoever they may ensnare. Thought here: Isn’t that how the devil works…hmmm, devil…liberal…
Anyway examining this article, the stretched up, repackaged, and heavily massaged truth here is what is actually happenin’ in the Tuck. Central City is the site of a prison complex. Inside that complex, they are experiencing a 650% increase in COVID infections. Not all of Kintuckee. Nope, just a wee little bit of it!

Does that mean, Kentucky is experiencing a massive increase in Covid infections? Well I suppose it does. But if you take the prison statistics out of the mix, then Kentucky has the lowest infection rate in our region.

But there is something going on here. We elected a demoncratic governor, Andy Beshear. He has become embattled by forces of freedom loving Kentuckians. Senator Rand Paul, one of the Tuck’s senators said a couple days ago that Governor Beshear is “Drunk with power.” Governor Beshear is the one who told us we were not allowed to sing in church. What a fool to have made such an arrogant statement which also serves to illuminate just how far reaching he thinks his powers are.

Now this guy could use a little reinforcement from headquarters. The command element simply had their propaganda department spin up a story loosely based on some spin-tastic statistic that showed how Gov. Beshear is justified in doing all that he is doing.
Here’s another idea. Do some local low yield nuclear bomb testing at the prison facility, and just like that, Kentucky would be the least infected state in the union. Yea, I know, “Don, now you’re being a little ridiculous with the nuke thing.” Ya, got me there, I concede, that’s way out there. But know what else is? That lie about Kentucky seeing a 650% increase in COVID 19 or 20, or whatever.

Wake up ye all, the enemy is no longer at the gate, he is everywhere…Fight’s on!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 08:25:18 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: 650%
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »
Just use a couple thousand pounders.
Less collateral damage.
Same net result.
Lowering the...population.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 01:18:19 PM »
Just use a couple thousand pounders.
Less collateral damage.
Same net result.
Lowering the...population.

throw a MOAB at her, done.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 10:25:11 PM »
By any means necessary.  That’s the thought process behind the liberal left.

Let that sink in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 07:31:38 AM »
Speaking of prisons. I heard a story on the radio that prisoners are trying to get the virus on purpose. Thinking they will be released. If you are in prison and have covid you are everyone's new best friend.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 02:56:23 PM »
Speaking of prisons. I heard a story on the radio that prisoners are trying to get the virus on purpose. Thinking they will be released. If you are in prison and have covid you are everyone's new best friend.
All the more reason for a low yield detonation. I'm not talkin' big, like 155MM or 8", something like that...

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 05:59:39 PM »
not necessary. all kept in there cells, plug up the ventilation and put on recirculated air. some make it some don't. "it's a miracle, the prison budget just got cut in half!"
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 07:55:16 PM »
Do like the Russians in that hostage rescue and flood the ventilation with carfentinil gas.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 08:21:04 PM »
Before we go to far could we get a democratic congress investigation to said prison before we start?

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 10:59:45 PM »
Before we go to far could we get a democratic congress investigation to said prison before we start?
It's run by democrats

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal