Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Facts  (Read 396 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Facts
« on: May 29, 2020, 03:44:29 PM »
Facts

A CIEMR

By Don Harward

Facts are facts and that’s all there is to it. I shouldn’t have to go on, but with the surge in modern politics we now have “true facts” as a subset. Is this possibly a department of redundancy department thing? I mean, are there false facts? The “true facts” can be found being touted on most Medias by the CMC’s (confused media clowns). So I guess some facts are truer than others. I don’t know but is that akin to being a little pregnant?
Ya know, where I come from if a person is doin’ a bunch of talkin’ around the subject and dancing around what he/she means to say, they are either lying or getting ready to. So if we have true facts do we then should also have false ones, right? Let’s say some candidate for commissioner of the commissioners says something that is blatantly wrong. When he made the statement, was it a fact or was it not? Was it true or not? Then, later on when some fact checker calls him out is politician a liar or something else? Is there a gray area between the truth and a lie? I have heard of half-truths but that is meant to refer to some story which is incomplete and missing some pertinent information. To me, that’s being deceptive, and I’d say I am seeing a fair amount of that these days.

OK, the important thing to remember is when someone makes a statement it is either the truth or it is a lie. If it is factually supported, I’d say you could call it the truth. If not, well, it’s untrue or a lie. One of Newton’s laws of physics states that a body at rest will remain at rest and a body in motion will remain in motion until acted upon by an outside force. So when you make a statement, in the simplest of terms it is what it is, just a statement. It’s there and it remains there just as you said it, forever. Newton’s law of relativity, continues to say, “Until acted upon by an outside force.”

Now we can look at this in a couple of different ways. Mr. Newton says that notwithstanding the effects of gravity, the Coriolis Effect and a bunch of other heady things, if you were to smack a baseball with a Louisville slugger then that leather wrapped rubber band would take off like a rock salt shot raccoon and keep on going forever. And that’s what that lie one told will do. It will forever be a lie. You can come in later and try to do something about it, but until we can rewind clocks and make days back up along with the counterclockwise watch hand, then you just cannot change what was said. It is a forever thing.

But let’s allow for the second part of Mr. Newton’s law to come in and play. Again, that’s the part that states “Until acted upon by an outside force.” For simplicity, let’s call this outside force, “Liberals.” So we have that baseball zoomin’ out bound toward the cosmos like a butter dipped meteor and all of a sudden some astronaut ball player catches it with his astronaut catcher’s mitt. BOOM! Just like that the baseball has stopped and is travellin’ no longer. The mitt applied a whole bunch of stop to the ball and it did just that. Now we’re talking about something some sleepy guy nappin’ beneath an apple tree who came up with all this and not modern day idiots, err, sorry, liberals, I’m just borrowin’ the word, OK? We good so far?

Now you take this lie that someone said. Perhaps something like the suggestion that Presidential candidate Joe Biden is a sexual predator and that he molested one of his subordinates back in his senate days. Now of course we all know the man is completely innocent. Women all lie about things like that only to bring good men like Joe down. And all this nonsense about sloppy or sleepy or sleazy Joe fondling the kiddies, well that is all nonsense too! In fact, all three thousand, two hundred and forty instances are pure bunk made up by trump people.

You know I may be getting a little off track here, I seem to be mixing up a concoction of evils here, and funny how just one person, we’ll call him S. Joe for ease of understanding, fits the bill so well as our example. But hey, if the shoe fits… Now even though S. Joe is totally innocent and has never done any of the things he is accused of, and all that discuistin’ video is photo-shopped we will use our widest understanding of what constitutes truth, and say the man is innocent. But if he did, for example say that he did not molest this woman, but he actually had done it, then we can say that he is a liar (Amongst other things). Again, only an example here, no inferences intended. (I’ve got my fingers, hands, legs, and my east and west hairs on my head crossed here!)

Then along comes the liberals (Newton’s second part of his law people) they take that lie and they act upon it. It may be more accurate to say, they just act, or, hey, even, “act-up” but they do something to it. This lie is heading around the world until everyone has heard it, but the liberals get it and apply a little English to the ball. They impart a bit of a lateral spin to it and before you know, it the thing starts to change course just a wee bit.
They say, well, that woman was a drunken harlot, and here’s a bunch of Kenyans, err, I mean students who will attest to the lady’s promiscuous past. You see even though S. Joe never did anything, if in theory, he had, it would have been because he was lured into the temptress’s spell.

This same sort of “Force” will continue to be applied to this lie until finally the story reads, “Donald Trump, while visiting the nation’s capital happened by Senator Biden’s office one day where he suddenly decided to molest Mr. S. Joe’s assistant and then convinced her that he was actually Mr. S. Joe himself. The peeps all sign off on the idea because this story has been developing and dominating the TV for a couple weeks now, and everyone wants to get back to “Married at first glance” to see if the eleven year Indonesian girl can remain married to the seventy year old Eskimo.

When you apply Mr. Newton’s crossed up thinkin’ to this fact/non fact thing you can see how things can get off course pretty darned quick. So in my smallish binary brain you either have a fact or you have something else. You have the truth or a lie. Nothing more. No adjectives apply here, you can’t straddle that fence. History or some snot nosed sharp shooter from your not too distant future is going to squarely place you on one side or the other of some issue.

Ever notice how jumbled up things are today? Goggle wants to collect and sell your personal information. They simply could say just that and have a one sentence disclaimer, but they do not. No, LL’s (Lyin’ Lawyers) learned that they can package dog crap and sell it to you for a premium as long as they get a famous chef to prepare it, a Hollywood starlet to promote it and, then finally cover it with enough seasoning to completely hide it. Google and others like them already do that with their small print agreements we all check the box to. Their multi-page disclaimer basically says they plan to exploit you for a profit, gather information on you and when they want, mislead you in some crafty way or another. But if they said it in that way, well, they would have to change the name of the popular search engine to gone-ggle or something like that.

I’d prefer to have them and everyone for that matter just say what you mean.  If it’s true, then just tell me my feet stink and my momma doesn’t like me. Do that and I’ll just conjure up some of my “Suck it up” and keep on motoring. Tell the truth, determine what the facts are, then make your decisions based on them.

Soldier on
NSDQ
Be good!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline RoadRamblerNJ

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: Facts
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 01:39:18 AM »
Wow!
Absolutely worth the time it took to read it all.  I think I'll read it again 'cause you always miss stuff the 1st time.  Well done Sir!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: Facts
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 10:19:45 AM »
Wow!
Absolutely worth the time it took to read it all.  I think I'll read it again 'cause you always miss stuff the 1st time.  Well done Sir!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal