RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Meet Mack, the little Dawg

<< < (7/8) > >>

Dawg25385:
Funny thing, he actually got really sick last week from what we suspect was a clump of grass clippings off the compost pile. Had to take him to the vet for all the checks and he was negative for everything. Next day his first crap was suuuuper green. I think the clump of grass blocked him up, and then ultimately passed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawg25385:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on August 07, 2017, 08:28:54 PM ---That's a cuddly lookin thing!

--- End quote ---

Super cuddly, right up to the point where he tries to bite your nose off. Puppy biting/teething phase is a real pain, but it's getting better little by little

Dawg25385:
Haven’t posted a picture of the beast in awhile. He’s 6 mos old now, and prob in the 65-70 lb range

Here he is snugglin up with mama and baby. He’s been great with the baby, has the protector instinct for sure.

And the famous lab snaggletooth smile

stlaser:
He looks way to at ease in that recliner........ :huh:

Dawg25385:
Yeah, and you can see all that tough talk earlier about 4 on the floor is for naught. Mama relented, and with the baby now, she felt bad that he wasn’t getting as much love lol. I do have to say tho, he knows it’s a treat... when he hops on the couch, he’s super calm and relaxed. It’s like he knows if he misbehaves he’ll lose the privilege

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version