TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

How do you store your weapons

(1/3) > >>

Superwhdm:
I got these panels from gunpegboard.com. They are local out of Tucker, ga. Very happy with the available solutions. I put his in a left over “dead space” after a recent full demo Reno.

Nate:
Interesting concept.

Do to recent circumstances and being forced to push my plans to sooner rather than later.... my wish of a high end fort knox safe has been down graded to this.

https://usasafeandvault.com/products/browning-silver-65-tall-extra-wide

Now i just have to find somebody that can install it where i want it.

TexasRedNeck:
I used them too, but from wallcontrol.com. The 9 inch shelve with the surround makes a good base to stand ARs upright and then the u shaped tool holder for the barrel.  I slip an industrial rubber band over the opening to keep the weapon from accidentally falling backwards.  Can fit 5 ARs in one shelf vertically which really saves space.

Won’t discuss much else for obvious reasons but I favor a hidden gun room with a safe in plain view with some less valuable things, to give them something to beat on and feel like they got something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bear9350:
I just finished my reloading room with gun storage. The walls are re-enforced some and there is a metal fire door with electronic dial pad lock set. It won't keep the determined criminal out, but will slow them down and make them work for it.

I wanted to keep the basement wall rock exposed behind the gun racks so didn't want to do a panel wall.  The commercial racks I found weren't up to holding a couple of my 22 lb rifles so fabricated me own racks.  Still not done.  Need another horizontal rifle rack to the left of the window, and a pistol rack under the window.  Probably on hold until fall now though.

TexasRedNeck:
that look really nice Bear.  Might want to put a grid over the basement window to keep the skinny little crack heads from sliding through!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version