Hello Guest

Author Topic: Small toy hauler  (Read 289 times)

Offline Bob Smith

• View Profile
Small toy hauler
« on: March 19, 2022, 04:34:01 PM »
Need to move my 34 Chevy back to Washington from Az and driving it home got to be less of an option all the time. U Haul wanted 450 bucks to rent an open car trailer but the more I thought about it open trailer wasn’t a good idea either. Started searching and found a like new 8.5ft x 20ft x 7ft inside height car hauler enclosed trailer. It is a 2022 Look Ignite toy hauler with torsion axles. Nice reinforced ramp with extension and the rear of trailer dovetail so the ramp is not too steep. 9999lb gross weight trailer with E rated 15 inch tires.
Wasn’t looking for a higher end model but not much around so bought what was available. Screw less exterior and vinyl interior walls and ceiling, and one piece aluminum roof.  6 floor mounted D rings and an extended tongue.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Small toy hauler
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 06:57:05 PM »
Nice. And if you get it home and want to sell it you’ll easily break even

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Small toy hauler
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 08:16:23 PM »
Good lookin rig.  I have really liked our look, it’s an Element edition that is not the screwless exterior yours has.

Should be able to flip it for a song or keep it because ya never know when a mobile storage unit is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal