FOOD CORNER > Share Your Recipe

Good morning real men

<< < (3/3)

cudakidd53:
For my breakfast, based upon rude comments (factual) by the Dr., I had "Ancient Grains" cereal w/ 1%, coffee (black- but like it that way) and a banana for a whopping 390 calories!  Using a Fitbit (FATBIT for me as of now) and electronic scale linked to it and the calorie counting software phone app.  Will keep me honest, track trends including heart rate and exercise, calories eaten, salt intake, calories burned, % body fat etc. and most importantly, fairly easy to enter- all I need to do is track food, technology does the rest! 

AND- I can't lie to myself about it (ah, that handful of cookies is GOOD for me!)  Currently 200 lb. 5' 10" and according to scale at about 25% body fat (seems high but maybe not).

Flyin6:
Keep at it Mike

If Duane ever gets out of project mode and back on, he needs to chime in. He started this psycho PS90 thing back in the winter. Dude is sub 200 and all full of energy.
Pushing me as I will not let a Blackhawk pilot best me!

JR:
Made the kids pancakes and sausage and I had a few eggs over messy, coffee and grapefruit. I just dropped a tad over 20, but I let myself get sloppy before this. I doubt I will ever see sub 200, my academy days were 220 and I need to double the above to get there. Got the wheel and my bike going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version