Hello Guest

Author Topic: Get it off your chest / whats bothering you  (Read 37689 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: Get it off your chest / whats bothering you
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2019, 09:55:07 PM »
I am the guy that will purposely block a lane with my big arse truck just so people cant get past me and cause the flow of traffic to slow
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:27:37 AM by Flyin6 »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 02, 2019, 08:12:43 PM »
so....my question is, why are there so many just completely DUMB and STUPID people out there?!

why cant people just answer a pointed question with the required yes or no instead of trying to ask 10 questions in return?!

I am not a complicated man, I purposely ask pointed questions because I do not want to hear the drivel that spews from peoples oxygen thievery holes thinking that I really give a crap about what they are saying other than the answer to the pointed question that I asked them?!

:knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead: :knucklehead:

If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2019, 08:28:49 PM »
Just sayin

Don is trying to open our safe space to these people lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2019, 09:29:14 PM »
You just described a politician.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2019, 08:11:49 PM »
Here’s what’s bothering me.  Dems care more about obtaining power than our country.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/6042991471001

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2019, 10:41:33 PM »
I heard about that today. Left coast city of course. If it were inmates, no expense would be spared!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 06, 2019, 09:52:58 AM »
Alright my son E7 in the Air Force sent this to me and I have been smoking over it and I hope by sharing I may cool off some.

Subject: VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY//CAR WASH//14 JUNE @ 1100

Good Morning Team Tinker!

The PRIDE Council which is the LGBTQ+ and Allies Official Organization of Tinker AFB is looking for 15-20 friendly and outgoing volunteers who would like to assist with a Car Wash. The proceeds of this fundraiser are going towards all LGBTQ+ Pride month events to include the upcoming LGBTQ+ Luncheon. Please refer below for more information.

Event: CAR WASH

Location: Santa Fe Restaurant (across the street from the Tinker)

When: June 14th

Time: 1100-1300

If you would like to volunteer or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any of the POC’s below.

I could live with the "don't ask don't tell" policy but to have a "council" and to send it out to all E5 and E6 on base is so very wrong. Let alone makes me wonder if the told the business what in fact what this was for if they just said Tinker AFB. What ever I don't think that I will be eating at the chain ever again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 06, 2019, 10:36:26 AM »
so was this an email that your son intercepted?

I am a little confuzzled, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:37:07 AM by Nate »

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2019, 10:42:44 AM »
My son was a TSGT (E6) and was promoted on Monday so he was still on the mailing list. This email went out to all E5/ SSGT and E6/TSGT on the base, I would guess around 600 people in all

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2019, 10:58:15 AM »
does it say who the originator of the email was?

because my guess is, that some e5 or e6 went on to the tinker webmail directory and selected those people and sent out the email themselves. 

I would have your son report it to the base IG.  no action like this can come from the base command.

you as a civilian contractor who works on the base even has the right to go to the base IG as well as go to the base commander and have this investigated and explained.

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »
The email came from a shared email account for that rank group and it had the originator name and email address along with the POC’S for the enlisted group. My son has forwarded the email to his 1st Sargent and Commander. I hope that they will take the correct action on this but if not the IG will get a copy of the email.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2019, 12:10:57 PM »
I am with you, I hate when people try to use their job as a platform to push their garbage

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2019, 12:17:02 PM »
we have several "no conforming" types at my place of employment. that being said, if I used company email even to give stuff away for free, I would be written up. seems like abuse of company resources would apply here too.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2019, 11:25:11 PM »
That is so wrong! Celebrating LBGTAH stuff while curtaining what chaplains can do shows how sick even our military society is becoming. I found that the whole gay thing as well as women in combat arms carved away at what the military does.

Go to China for example. They are growing a strong and professional military. You come out as anything but a loyal comrade and you're likely to get imprisoned or worse. Those people are serious about clearing China's enemies (Us possibly) off the playing field. We need to get back to a total warrior mindset and to he__ with all this apology and social change stuff.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2019, 07:56:02 AM »
Well, just to fire everyone up this morning the response that the son received from his 1st Sgt and Commander: "We may not agree with this on a personal level but in the current culture this is the same as POW MIA, Black History or the many other events we celebrate each year." The son plans on sending it to the IG but doesn't think it will get much traction. I suggested 2 options 1) Do away with all these events/ weeks/ months. 2) Do away with all these events/ weeks/ months. unless they have a direct impact historical to the military. Think the Date the Air Force became a service of it's own and POW/MIA. Most of these events people are given time off work not charged leave and are I'm sure costing the military big bucks each year in lost productivity. I'm positive that there are very few supervisor that would say no if I wanted to go to a gay pride event because they would get reported on because of it. Who's idea was it to turn the military into some kind of social experiment? I'm sure happy that I retired when I did from active duty

Steve

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2019, 08:14:24 AM »
Well, just to fire everyone up this morning the response that the son received from his 1st Sgt and Commander: "We may not agree with this on a personal level but in the current culture this is the same as POW MIA, Black History or the many other events we celebrate each year." The son plans on sending it to the IG but doesn't think it will get much traction. I suggested 2 options 1) Do away with all these events/ weeks/ months. 2) Do away with all these events/ weeks/ months. unless they have a direct impact historical to the military. Think the Date the Air Force became a service of it's own and POW/MIA. Most of these events people are given time off work not charged leave and are I'm sure costing the military big bucks each year in lost productivity. I'm positive that there are very few supervisor that would say no if I wanted to go to a gay pride event because they would get reported on because of it. Who's idea was it to turn the military into some kind of social experiment? I'm sure happy that I retired when I did from active duty

Steve
As an IG, I can tell you he won't get any traction by making an IG complaint unless the unit is forcing him to attend the "observance".
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2019, 11:56:42 AM »

Steve
As an IG, I can tell you he won't get any traction by making an IG complaint unless the unit is forcing him to attend the "observance".

sean, at what point does/will this violate the DOD policy of not using your position of being in the military for political gain, advancing your position or cause, etc?

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2019, 01:09:05 PM »

Steve

sean, at what point does/will this violate the DOD policy of not using your position of being in the military for political gain, advancing your position or cause, etc?

What I mean is it depends on the context of the quoted statement. EO observances are not mandatory. I’ll not comment on the the politics of the observances conducted. There are servicemen and women from all types, cultures, and backgrounds. I serve them all equally, without preconception or bias.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2019, 01:18:51 PM »

Steve

What I mean is it depends on the context of the quoted statement. EO observances are not mandatory. I’ll not comment on the the politics of the observances conducted. There are servicemen and women from all types, cultures, and backgrounds. I serve them all equally, without preconception or bias.

By no means would i ever put you into such a position.  I was asking more for clarification?

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2019, 01:28:19 PM »
Like I said, depends on context.
~Sean M. Davis

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2019, 01:40:25 PM »
gotcha

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2019, 08:11:41 AM »

Sean was correct he got no traction. The request doesn't violate and current DOD policies.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2019, 12:01:45 AM »
Its a sad loss of life....its the shartiest walmart in that town besides the west side one along I25.....i am glad i dont live in that shart hole anylonger!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2019, 08:13:15 AM »
And what will make it worse is that the tools at CNN MSNBC and others will try to pin it to “Donald Trumps racist hatred and immigration policies”

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2019, 04:53:36 AM »
And what will make it worse is that the tools at CNN MSNBC and others will try to pin it to “Donald Trumps racist hatred and immigration policies”

Agree. I think these events are more closely tied to our diminishing national mores, coupled with the "violence is never the answer" mantra. Repressed anger with no outlet is the cause, IMO. What really concerns me about these incidents is the lack of situational awareness of the people involved. The liberal media goes on and on about how nobody was concerned in EP because Texas is an open carry state. That's a load of BS. This dude walked in with an semi-auto AK, wearing earmuff type hearing protection! And nobody noticed until he opened fire? The guy in Ohio was wearing body armor. How does this not draw attention?
~Sean M. Davis

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »
Isolated mentally ill people
That's who is doing the shooting for the most part
And what are the causes of mental illness?
Answer that question and I think we may start getting somewhere
With a society and culture going bonkers with God no where in the picture, anyone think we have firm ground from which to start to heal?
Spiritual world works like the physical world in this way
Create a partial vacuum by removing God and evil will flow in to balance the system
If I am learning anything with age, its that problems although they appear complex are really not. The answers are just too ugly or too much for us to face.
It's really just either good or evil
Right or wrong
I think things are really just that simple

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2019, 06:08:16 PM »
Heard a lot about the isolation aspect today. I also think certain people can be isolated and lead to do certain things when enough will behind that.

With that in mind and being set on a path someone could be coerced in to doing something like this thinking is was right.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2019, 07:19:53 PM »
Heard a lot about the isolation aspect today. I also think certain people can be isolated and lead to do certain things when enough will behind that.

With that in mind and being set on a path someone could be coerced in to doing something like this thinking is was right.
Exactly!

That and some street pharma is how those hajiis are convinced (For the most part) to blow themselves up

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2019, 08:50:58 PM »
I think the widespread use of anti psychotic drugs is also a contributing factor.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2019, 10:00:35 PM »
I am thinking it runs a lot deeper than the thinking going on right now by the Left side. Why is it that our laws are much too strict and we should be letting loose  many inmates to return to normal life? Why is it so important to think LGBT or whatever are normal and should be congratulated for their thinking. Why do we have to think or treat everyone as though they just made a simple small mistake and should be welcomed with open arms and helped as much as possible. Why do we have to think that just because the person robbed or broke into our home that some how it is our fault they acted that way and should not be punished for their actions. Why is there so many attorney represented people winning suites against the victims of so many crimes or providing freedom to the ones that caused the problem to start with. What is the real reason people think it is ok to open fire on people and the only way to stop it is to control the rest of us from enjoying the freedom we have had forever? Wake up and start punishing the few that want to rule the rest of us. Yes, let them hang or face the firing squad. Screw up and you will face the facts, not somehow be the victim of the crimes you committed .

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
Oh, silly Bob.  Stop making sense....

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2019, 10:21:05 PM »
Sorry Tex...Tooo many IPA'S this evening I guess

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 06, 2019, 12:15:41 AM »

Exactly!

That and some street pharma is how those hajiis are convinced (For the most part) to blow themselves up

But they are really taught there whole life.

Wait, aren't we a lower class citizen since we want and own guns? Can't we get some legal/civil protection?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2019, 11:03:04 AM »
Several generations with a skewed sense of entitlement. Men attacking women because they feel rejected by other women. Irate customers screaming at employees when their direct decisions caused their problems and they know it, but screaming is how you get what you want right?

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 06, 2019, 11:52:43 AM »
That last part Tate would get that person thrown out in the street at my place. It's happened before.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 06, 2019, 02:03:47 PM »
I was just put into a team lead status here, and (I would call it a promotion but it's just more responsibility at the moment), one of my responsibilities is trying to reduce drag on the sales staff. get rid of issues customer service and tech and marketing can handle so they can focus on sales. in that regard I had to stop and listen into a conversation one of my seasoned pro's was having as he does not raise his voice ever and he was bordering on shouting; the customer had bought a locker off of Amazon's "scratch & dent" sale which is our product, sold by 3rd parties on amazon, sometimes returned product, used etc. they have a FIRM no return policy in exchange for saving in this case, $300. he had a problem with the internals on it, we spent several days trying to tech it out and warranty it for him but he could not produce an invoice (because he didn't buy it from us) and after swearing and berating my sales rep for 15 min for supporting amazons and randy's policy as he should he then tried to blackmail with the threat of blasting us on social media and negative product reviews, (on new items that are completely unrelated) just to deliberately injure and devalue us. I got on the phone and immediately explained to him that as a Christian, I would not tolerate his language and if he swore one more time he would be disconnected. He got quiet. I asked him if he had bought a used car from his neighbor, and it had problems, would you talk to your neighbor you bought the car from or go storming through Chevrolet's office demanding free repairs? after some back and forth I offered to make him a deal and send him parts that would fix his 75% off clearance/used locker at no cost if he promised never to call back again and figure out the installation on his own. haven't heard from him in a couple days now so fingers crossed.

This guy had to be at least 45-50 years old... I would expect this from a millennial but ??? Why should I have to be held hostage to an entitled POS that feels we owe him something? what self respecting man would complain about something he essentially got for free and had free trouble-shooting and tech help and customer assistance when he wasn't really ever a customer? Sorry to rant, just had me really fired up because for the most part our hands are tied with what we can say to these mouth breathers, and they have all the ammo when social media is populated with millions of these idiots, they all believe what's in front of them on the computer screen, regardless of the facts they are told. I just can't fathom this behavior...

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 06, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »
I was just put into a team lead status here, and (I would call it a promotion but it's just more responsibility at the moment), one of my responsibilities is trying to reduce drag on the sales staff. get rid of issues customer service and tech and marketing can handle so they can focus on sales. in that regard I had to stop and listen into a conversation one of my seasoned pro's was having as he does not raise his voice ever and he was bordering on shouting; the customer had bought a locker off of Amazon's "scratch & dent" sale which is our product, sold by 3rd parties on amazon, sometimes returned product, used etc. they have a FIRM no return policy in exchange for saving in this case, $300. he had a problem with the internals on it, we spent several days trying to tech it out and warranty it for him but he could not produce an invoice (because he didn't buy it from us) and after swearing and berating my sales rep for 15 min for supporting amazons and randy's policy as he should he then tried to blackmail with the threat of blasting us on social media and negative product reviews, (on new items that are completely unrelated) just to deliberately injure and devalue us. I got on the phone and immediately explained to him that as a Christian, I would not tolerate his language and if he swore one more time he would be disconnected. He got quiet. I asked him if he had bought a used car from his neighbor, and it had problems, would you talk to your neighbor you bought the car from or go storming through Chevrolet's office demanding free repairs? after some back and forth I offered to make him a deal and send him parts that would fix his 75% off clearance/used locker at no cost if he promised never to call back again and figure out the installation on his own. haven't heard from him in a couple days now so fingers crossed.

This guy had to be at least 45-50 years old... I would expect this from a millennial but ??? Why should I have to be held hostage to an entitled POS that feels we owe him something? what self respecting man would complain about something he essentially got for free and had free trouble-shooting and tech help and customer assistance when he wasn't really ever a customer? Sorry to rant, just had me really fired up because for the most part our hands are tied with what we can say to these mouth breathers, and they have all the ammo when social media is populated with millions of these idiots, they all believe what's in front of them on the computer screen, regardless of the facts they are told. I just can't fathom this behavior...
Tater
I have another option you may not have considered
We all know this is going on, people acting as this dishonest person did
My money says that he will blast you anyway on whatever forum will give him a voice.
What I'd enjoy hearing is the conversation where your tech is making a logical case and this jerk is threatening. I'd add it to an entertainment tab called "Some fun and interesting calls"
Allow anyone to log on and listen in. Record all your calls for legal reasons then cherry pick as the need arises.
He would be shown in the course of time to someone familiar to his circles and then his peers would become his judge

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2019, 09:30:55 AM »
I think the widespread use of anti psychotic drugs is also a contributing factor.

Some first hand experience with that Charles:

My son was on one of those for a time-took himself off of it because of the way it made him feel. Case in point, when he would learn or hear of some tragedy, in his mind he would process “what those people had it Comin“.  Thank God he had the presence of mind to be able to process that that was not normal. Someone in the same situation for any length of time could certainly conceivably take it to the next step.  Certainly those types of drugs can be very beneficial, but it is such a delicate balance that in my sons case he never stuck with it for a long period of time because of the difficulty in finding the right balance and the side effects when it was not correctly balanced.

I’m glad that in his case no one else was directly harmed.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2019, 12:10:40 PM »
Tate, I feel for you and the team.
It might be a good time to get management to keep the cheaper products in house.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Get it off your chest / whats bothering you
« Reply #239 on: August 12, 2019, 09:45:41 AM »
so I really find this article funny because of the boo boo lipped butt hurt of these current and former senators, but on the other hand I also find things said in this article to be very disrespectful!

as don was saying in another post, when did it become ok for news channels and political figures or anybody for that matter to continuously and openly disrespect the name, title, position, whatever it is that comes with winning a democratic election for the position of President of the United States? 

But then as you read further on in the same run on sentence, former president bill Clinton and even his stooge of a wife former secretary of state Hillary clinton are referred to by their past titles!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/booker-and-beto-blast-trump-for-retweeting-conspiracy-theory-linking-epsteins-death-to-clintons

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2019, 02:59:14 PM »
Be nice if Fox or similar would post it or some of them.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2019, 09:05:05 AM »
This whole concept of villainizing law enforcement is really just a sign of how far we have slid toward edge the clift. A creep who hates police will call 911 without thinking when they need help. Its difficult to understand why anyone would seek out a career in law enforcement, but I do get it...the sheep dog thing. Still, so unfair. But I think for everyone who doesn't like police, there are ten or more of us who do.

I think it has been going on for a long time, but seemed to come out of the closet when America's first gay president came out against the police early in his first term. Ever since that, cops have been unfairly scrutinized, unfairly treated, and the good that they do seldom or never reported. But, find one cop j-walking and the event is MSNBC/CNN front page news.

Most great nations really only flourished for about 150 years if you believe the words of Paul Harvey. With respect to the greatest nation ever, ours, it seems to be true. We are in decline if the measurement is based on just about any social metric. Our morals are awash, we have open hatred and we as a people are not all going in the same direction as one would a unified country would be. Our nation is rotting from within...

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2019, 06:09:08 AM »
Maybe there needs to be a guardian angel type program. People harass the cops and the citizens take care business  Since the ROE for cops is so restrictive.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2019, 12:25:33 PM »
Now I hear they want to do away with posse comitatus here in Ca. Please don't ask for help, your on your own.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2019, 01:30:33 PM »
Now I hear they want to do away with posse comitatus here in Ca. Please don't ask for help, your on your own.
I see the people revolting, and frankly it needs to come sooner than later. I think this ultimately points to a possible succession of southern kali from the union, the formation of Jefferson, and some sort of struggle going on that consumes the LA/San Diego thing. Those poor folks in Orange county...Yikes

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 24, 2019, 07:09:03 PM »
So what's new, bow down to the few, not the moral.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 24, 2019, 07:19:56 PM »
Since you went there

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 24, 2019, 08:11:17 PM »
Thats funny

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal