GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

Word(s) of the day

(1/277) > >>

Flyin6:
Let's do a scriptural word of the day. I'll share mine, others may share as well. We won't place any shackles on the holy spirit on this site!

Proverbs 13:2  From the fruit of their lips people enjoy good things, but the unfaithful have an appetite for violence.

cudakidd53:
Titus 3:5. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

Dawg25385:
I've been leaning on this one a lot lately:

James 1:5 "But if anyone is deficient in wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without reprimand, and it will be given to him."

Flyin6:
2/20/2015
The path of the Righteous is like the morning sun
shining ever brighter til the full light of day

But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness
They do not know what makes them stumble

PV 4:18-19

cudakidd53:
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version