Hello Guest

Author Topic: Seriously, What is it with these Democrats???  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Seriously, What is it with these Democrats???
« on: March 20, 2019, 09:24:50 AM »
Fifteen times between May 5, 2005, and October 6, 2006, an unidentified customer walked into Charlotte’s Furniture Store in El Paso, Texas — an establishment owned by Beto O’Rourke’s mother, sitting on a site partially owned by Beto himself — to buy furniture.

He must have needed a great many sofas and chairs. On each visit to the store, he spent between $22,000 and $50,000 in cash.

Over the year and a half, this unidentified customer dropped a cool $630,745 in cash shopping for furniture.

Then Beto’s mom divided the cash into separate piles of less than $10,000 each and recorded them as deposits.

Why $10,000? To avoid having to report the suspicious transactions to the IRS.

TRENDING: GOP Rep. Scott Perry Warns HR1 Seeks To Turn All US into California

She was arrested, indicted, and, on May 11, 2010, convicted of “structuring transactions to avoid reporting requirements.” U.S. District Judge Kathleen Cardone fined Mrs. O’Rourke $250,000.

Startlingly, neither the prosecutors nor the judge made her disclose the name of her customer, despite the obvious and natural implication that his (or her) cash stemmed from ill-gotten gains.

Beto lived under the protection of his father, Pat O’Rourke, the local political boss of El Paso County, Texas. Pat’s life was controversial.

In February 1983, sheriff’s deputies installing a two-way radio in his car “discovered a tied condom containing an off-white powder they believed to be either cocaine or heroin. The sheriff’s captain ordered the substance destroyed” and hushed it up.

The incident came to light several months later, in October 1983, when the captain was indicted by a grand jury on charges of official misconduct and tampering with evidence. The captain lamely said he believed the drugs had been planted by one of O’Rourke’s political enemies.

In yet another instance of covering up for his son, Beto faced only the basic DUI charges for an incident involving so much more. Aged 26 — on the night of his birthday — O’Rourke was speeding on a Texas Interstate long after midnight (exceeding the 75 mph limit) when he struck a truck, crossed the large grassy median strip and came to a stop. He tried to leave the scene of the accident, according to a police report, but a passing motorist made him stay. Police said he “was unable to be understood due to slurred speech, had glossy eyes, and smelled of alcohol.” His blood alcohol was measured at 0.134.

But he was not charged with leaving the scene nor with a more serious vehicular felony.

Instead, the charges were dismissed after O’Rourke completed a court-approved diversion program. The Washington Post noted that Beto’s father “had been El Paso Country judge from 1982 to 1986 and was running for the position again” at the time of the 1998 incident.

Pop’s intervention may have saved Beto once before. In 1995, at age 22, he was arrested on the campus of the University of Texas El Paso campus for “attempted forcible entry” of the University “Physical Plant” and had to spend the night in jail.

RELATED: Democrats Are the Kings of Manufactured Emergencies

There is no evidence of Dad intervening in either arrest but connect the dots.

With this family history, particularly his father’s brush with the discovery of cocaine in his car, it is odd that the O’Rourkes did not have to reveal the name of her disclosure-averse furniture customer. Now that Beto is running for president — and his mother is still living — it would seem appropriate to press them for information about the tax-evader they assisted in the commission of a felony.

It is obviously relevant to know if the customer was involved in narcotics or organized crime. Her son is, after all, running for president.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously, What is it with these Democrats???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:06:50 AM »
Having grown up in El Paso, I would say those payments (or money laundering deposits) were almost surely from a representative of the local drug cartel.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 10:50:22 AM »
and probably went to get little Robert O'Rourke out of and keep him out of prison... :facepalm:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 06:05:38 PM »
These people are SO obviously frauds

Is everyone blind?

Can you just make stuff up, do nothing with your life

or things of a nefarious nature

And be upheld by the Democratic national committee?

It's very unsettling, and heck, we the real people do not want to soil our hands and get into politics to try to stem the tide of outright stupidity being exercised by half or more Americans these odd days.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 06:32:35 AM »

Is everyone blind?

It's very unsettling, and heck, we the real people do not want to soil our hands and get into politics to try to stem the tide of outright stupidity being exercised by half or more Americans these odd days.

Don, I think the backers of the DNC (real power) seeks these people out to ensure they have control. It's hard to be moral, or act with integrity, if you have serious black mail info hanging over your head.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 07:49:40 AM »
I am firmly convinced the many people with the money behind the scenes actively seek out narcissists, and then hand select them and groom them to be what they want them to be. Amoral charismatic drones.

Obama was the first test and worked famously.

AOC is another example. She was selected out of 1000's of options. Don had posted this before. There are many others.
https://youtu.be/1h5iv6sECGU

:evil:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 07:51:13 AM by cruizng »
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 10:52:45 AM »

Is everyone blind?

Don, I think the backers of the DNC (real power) seeks these people out to ensure they have control. It's hard to be moral, or act with integrity, if you have serious black mail info hanging over your head.
Yep, copy all...

A republic and a democracy requires thinking participants to work properly. Otherwise the controls can be manned by the unwitting. Think of the consequences of giving a M249 to some 14 year olds without instruction!

Or of someone like a bartender given a national voice and the right to vote on the creation of law!
(Oops, that already happened...Yikes!)

Liberty requires courage. (Thomas Jefferson, the smartest man ever to inhabit the white house knew that)
For all of it to survive, requires the greater percentage of the population to be moral, (because that internal compass keeps everyone oriented and on track) and semi intelligent, and the courage to stand their ground. Problem is, that too many of these critical dykes against the current of evil and change are weak and are failing.

That leaves a pretty big job for the people still standing in the gap between freedom and a new reality. Perhaps evil only has to wait out cultural change to a point where the balance tips.

I was an AeroScout in years past, and one thing that I noticed was when the enemy was strong, they did not so much conceal their position. Kind of like to say, "Yea. I'm here, What are you going to do about it?"

We see this in our leadership in government. We see it in moral weakness which took the form of political correctness. We see is as a failure to make an assertion for what is ours with this open borders thing. We see it as an erosion of our core values. I was once just an American Citizen. Now I have been redefined by some as a racist, old white man who benefited from white privilege who is homophobic, islamaphobic, a hater, and on and on.

I still believe that I am just an American Citizen but admittedly, I am probably racist. I very much dislike anyone who comes to mu country then tells me we are wrong and need to change. Nope, don't like that, and I happen to believe that's OK to feel like that. I guess I am homophobic, because no where in my genome is any accomodation for anything other than what is outlined in God's perfect plan. Funny, but I think my thinking that way is OK too. I think I am Islamophobic because no where have I seen Islam succeed without the help of the Christian west. Islam is responsible for the bulk of the world's suffering and war. Islam creates a very bad place from any very good place, and I've seen them facing us on the battlefield. In summary on that subject, they just don't belong in America. Religious freedom considered, they do not want to become good Americans, they want to bow to their Imans and change us. Just look at our new Somali congressman.

I don't particularly believe I benefited from some white privilege. I think I benefited from a lot of really hard work. What amounts to years of double throw down study of abstract stuff to earn silver wings, then advance in that realm. Working lots of jobs I didn't like. When i was a buck Sergeant, I didn't have enough money to eat all the time. Luckily with a lot of field duty, I could eat for free, and other times I would hunt after "work" and shoot something to eat! I didn't have enough money to pay for auto insurance and I could only drive $100 cars. My boots were always in better shape than my vehicles, but if the car failed, the Army never did fail to maintain me. I even grew up in a small house, 900 sq ft. I lived in the attic because there was no room for me downstairs. I got a heater when I was maybe 10-12 years old, and actually got a window AC when I was about 16. I would go to bed up there when it was 105 or 20F. I just dealt with it and worked my way out of it. If any of that is some kind of privilege, then I sure don't want that for my kids!

I guess I am not all that worried, because at some point, someone like a schummer or a pelosi, or a Gov Brown or any of a host of others are going to push the wrong button, and insurrection will follow. That will spread to every corner of this nation, and if we freedom lovers can get the purge done quickly enough, before the UN peacekeepers show up, we just may be able to salvage the greatest man made institution and nation that has ever existed!

If not, it will have been a fight worth fighting.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal