GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

Andrew Budek

<< < (2/5) > >>

cruizng:
Prayers sent.

EL TATE:
Amen.

cudakidd53:
Prayers for Andrew and thanks for God using us all to his greater good!

Flyin6:
Thanks men.

I have been emailing back and forth with him. He is not doing so well. Extreme pain, fever, tumors growing fast, not a good time. We talk about spiritual things, and I am sharing things I have written to cheer him up (if possible)

He is a warrior himself, long gun guy, and an author who has published three books.

A bit of a loner, he just needs a friend and whatever I/anyone can offer in the way of a comforting word. Sobering...

cudakidd53:
Please pass this along to him Don:

Andrew, thank you for your service to his Country and the sacrifices you've made in all of our behalf in protecting our Liberty and Freedoms granted us by the Constitution you swore to uphold and defend.  You put yourself in harms way and many citizens of this grateful Nation are in debt to you for that.  Please know that you are being lifted up in prayer by many of us here at RealMan multiple times throughout the day(s).

The only gift that I can bestow upon you that is worthy of the sacrifices that you've made, isn't even mine to give - Salvation through the blood of Christ - a free gift available to all who are willing to admit that we are a sinner, and accept Gods free gift of life everlasting.  One must only ask Christ to come into their lives, deliver them from their sins and accept his gift of salvation.  Life everlasting through Christ's redemption on the cross.  I suspect that you may have already done so, but it never hurts to remind ourselves of this glorious gift!

I pray that you find relief from all that troubles you and that our prayers for you, strengthen and bless you-  May you be lifted up upon the wings of eagles and soar free from pain and worry and hear the words directly from Christ, "well done, my good and faithful servant - rest easy, your watch is done."  For all that may be causing you worry - lay it at Christ's feet and release all stress about it - he will take care of it all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version