VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

Dawg Fam's new Travel Trailer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bob Smith:
Nice upgrade, you will really enjoy the extra space. Having 80 gallons of space for water is nice for the big one they are saying to get ready for.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on July 24, 2017, 07:46:22 PM ---Nice Kyle! That couch looks comfy.

--- End quote ---

Careful here, Ken will be inviting himself over!

Nice trailer btw

Dawg25385:
Thanks fellas! Yeah I think 10k is about the max on my truck, I'll be closer to 8k most of the time. Truck definitely knows it's there, but I pulled 60 up the pass without skipping a beat other than getting a little warm and burning a bunch of diesel LOL.

I burned 1/4 tank on the way over, and darn near 3/4 on the way home. 3 passes tho, so lots of grade makes for worse than usual towing mpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cudakidd53:

--- Quote from: stlaser on July 24, 2017, 09:14:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: KensAuto on July 24, 2017, 07:46:22 PM ---Nice Kyle! That couch looks comfy.

--- End quote ---

Careful here, Ken will be inviting himself over!

Nice trailer btw

--- End quote ---

Very nice- don't worry about Ken, he can't bring HildaBeast 'cause she wouldn't make it through the door way. The pantsuit might rub and cause spontaneous combustion!

TexasRedNeck:
Dawg our trucks can pull a lot of weight. Stopping is our problem.

http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitSearch.aspx?year=2005&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado+2500+HD+Pickup&option=8+Lug+-+All+w%2f+4.63+Center+Register+Rear

Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version