VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

Toter-home build.

<< < (2/32) > >>

Farmer Jon:
Got everything dug out of the snow and in the shop. According to my mock up measurements the truck going to be 3 Inches too high. I have the camper where I want it going down the road. There is 9 inches from the frame to pinbox. Hitch is 12 inches tall. I think i can make it up by raising the pin box. I need to get the hitch installed before I have any real hard numbers. However I am banned from the shop until further notice because my son has the Flu.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
FJ, what size shop is that you have?

kampfitt:
Are the springs on top of the axle on your 5th wheel? That would give you the space you need or do a 3" lift camper, would also help going in and out of rougher camping spots,

Farmer Jon:

--- Quote from: kampfitt on February 05, 2018, 12:46:28 PM ---Are the springs on top of the axle on your 5th wheel? That would give you the space you need or do a 3" lift camper, would also help going in and out of rougher camping spots,

--- End quote ---
Flipping the axles is another option. I have to do the bearings anyway so it wouldn't take much more to pull the axles.

Farmer Jon:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on February 05, 2018, 11:56:12 AM ---FJ, what size shop is that you have?

--- End quote ---
It a 20 ft tall morton building on a 4 ft concrete stem wall. I believe it is 81x83. Morton has odd sizes. It has a 24 ft tall ceiling. In floor heat. The big door is a higher power aircraft door. 42 wide by 23 tall. Two of the roll up doors are 16x20 and one 22x20
The John Deere dealer in town built their set up shop with a 24 ft ceiling per Deere specs. We followed their lead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version