VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

General Grabber ATX

<< < (2/3) > >>

Flyin6:
Ya know having a complete stocker is smart, have to agree with Nate

Now, having said that

I am not so smart...

But I have long thought I would be a happy camper in a stock 2013 avalanche, and not saying I was looking on line at one in the Texas...a green one...with low miles...at a Ford dealer...Screamin' for someone to "Please rescue me!"

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Nate on December 01, 2019, 11:01:34 PM ---shawn, I really have no desire to modify this truck.  the amount of money it takes to get such minute gains is just stupid and not cost effective in any way, shape or form!

--- End quote ---

Nate, I don’t think we can be friends any longer.....  :tongue:

Nate:

--- Quote from: stlaser on December 02, 2019, 01:40:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nate on December 01, 2019, 11:01:34 PM ---shawn, I really have no desire to modify this truck.  the amount of money it takes to get such minute gains is just stupid and not cost effective in any way, shape or form!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flyin6:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Disapproved...

You two work it out, report back when finished!

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 02, 2019, 02:56:20 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Disapproved...

You two work it out, report back when finished!

--- End quote ---

Well then, I guess you’re probably right. I’ll just have to harass Nate more. Kind of like I do with Ken and & his political leanings and gf. However, fair warning that will most likely involve more DOTing of your precious build threads.........  :popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version