GENERAL TOPICS > Humor, Good Stuff, and Red Neck Practices!

For bob and trn

<< < (3/3)

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on November 28, 2018, 04:49:15 PM ---And just as important is the Colonoscopy exams. I am here to tell you if they catch a problem early enough good deal. If not it is hard to get out alive. I think normal is every 5 years, I didn't follow that advice but fortunately a body scan picked the tumor up before it had spread to other areas.

--- End quote ---
Glad to hear Bob. As a Crohn’s patient I get them often. Just got the test results today. All good.

And I don’t have any awkwardness about a young female physician ramming me with a camera.  One hit of propofol and I’m out in 3 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on November 28, 2018, 11:10:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on November 28, 2018, 04:49:15 PM ---And just as important is the Colonoscopy exams. I am here to tell you if they catch a problem early enough good deal. If not it is hard to get out alive. I think normal is every 5 years, I didn't follow that advice but fortunately a body scan picked the tumor up before it had spread to other areas.

--- End quote ---
Glad to hear Bob. As a Crohn’s patient I get them often. Just got the test results today. All good.

And I don’t have any awkwardness about a young female physician ramming me with a camera.  One hit of propofol and I’m out in 3 seconds.

--- End quote ---
You last that long?

TexasRedNeck:
Maybe. Men all exaggerate about how long we last.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version