Hello Guest

Author Topic: Answered prayers and Trust  (Read 860 times)

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Answered prayers and Trust
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:25:14 AM »
Originally posted under financial prep:  :)

So, I pulled the trigger on a Self Directed IRA just short of a month ago.  Got the paper work filled, etc. and got the "funding" check from my previous Mutual Fund.  I prayed about making the right decision and asked God to bless and guide me through the process.

As requested (prayer) my Mutual shares increased in value daily up to the conversion and Gold and Silver dropped and stayed steady until I got the funding check.

Now you can't really open a checking account for this program without using IRA Funds- specific RULES about co-mingling funds etc.  So check comes Sat. (Instead if Friday as planned) and I TRY to open the LLC checking account at CHASE where my other accounts are.  Well, for some reason, J.P. Morgan Chase will not allow a LLC to open an account for Investment purposes without being registered in Land of Stinkin' too!?  So NUTS, Gold was down $35 further and I wanted to get the conversion to the "shiny stuff" while the price was low!

Contacted the people at Broad Financial and they clarified that it was unnecessary to follow Chase requirements and sent me the written proof etc.  So today, I take those papers into a Chase brace close to work figuring they'd get a better grasp of the situation and NOPE, they just no longer allow business checking accounts for investment purposes etc.   

So, the nice lady who TRIED to help me suggests that I try a Local Bank down the road, which I do, no issue!  Now through the early part of previous 48 hours, I was pretty stressed over "missing the boat on price" part of the prayed for process.......until I remembered to "TRUST IN THE LORD" as I was walking out Chase.

Got home to discover that, as I was panicked (Gold price rose during the day) over not being able to pull the trigger when "I" desired, Gold had dropped to lower than when I initially wished to purchase, when I was finally able to place the order!  I ended up with MORE of the shiny stuff than I would have otherwise.

Big reminder to TRUST in The Lord as his plans are better than ours, and he answers our prayers when we have faith and remember to be patient!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Dawg25385

• View Profile
Re: Answered prayers and Trust
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 01:36:54 PM »
Awesome! Glad it worked out for you!
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 12:12:02 AM »
Yep, where still in a bubble and GOD and metal will always be there.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 07:56:56 AM »
Amen
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 02:25:53 PM »
As of yesterday, the temporary sale is over as gold climbed $25 dollars in the last 24 hours and silver is up close to $1 an ounce.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal