Hello Guest

Author Topic: What are the chances...  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
What are the chances...
« on: July 11, 2018, 12:30:12 PM »
I mean the left is desperate. This we know. I had a thought last night and felt I’d share.

Is it possible....that the true end of America as we know it would in fact be due to the liberal/communist agenda and their no holds barred attempt to take over?  I have no doubt some would be so willing to do whatever it takes to take complete control. Even if it could destroy the country. I mean think about it. Look at Kalifornia. It’s basically one big failure. Imagine that MO across the nation. I just would not be surprised if a coordinated, last ditch effort were attempted by all the radicals together.  I hate to think that but it is the world we live in. I have a suspicion and a feeling. I’m not saying it would be Red Dawn but I’m positive there are underground rooms full of people searching for ways to do this.
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What are the chances...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 03:39:40 PM »
Which is why we partiots have to be at the ready

There is a line that we will not cross

Should conditions ever force us to cross that line, then we stand.

I am not sure what that stand looks like but I think it looks a bit like:

Should the end of our republic come in the form of loss of freedom, loss of guns, forcing us to thing a certain way, or accept certain things. SHould we be forced to stop worshiping the one true God, or compromise on any values that make us uniquely free, then do what I did way back in Desert Storm and a hundred times since then

I sat down and decided that i had a good life. But that life of me ends today, and from this moment on, no matter the cost, I do what is right and follow orders...NO MATTER THE OUTCOME.

Make that mental transition, then as I was be pleasantly surprised that if after it is all over, you find yourself still alive.

Network
Set up a million lines of communication
Do things like safe/hide site, storing up food water, ammunition, medical supplies
Go low keyed
Train
Network with folks who know what they are doing

Then if your day comes when you make that transition

Then weigh into it with all you have. Do it for God. Do it for Country. Do it for your family. Do it because thousands of others did likewise, and now its your turn

Do not shy away from whatever you must do

And show those who would dare to take our country away that it will be a costly, and ultimately an imposible task

Do those things and we will all be fine...for a time, then thereafter.

If not for you, well, then, see you in heaven!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 06:56:32 PM »
It should right itself, I hope. Word is, the new "Z" generation is becoming the most conservative group of kids in the last few generations. They are using the internet for most of their knowledge, and news, eliminating MSM's propoganda stronghold.
More power to them.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:56:47 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:26:25 AM »
 :cheesy:
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 11:08:17 AM »
I was super excited when I saw that Shawn. They hide behind their masks with impunity, no pun intended, and with actual specifically directed consequences, hopefully the bulk will wet themselves and go home.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 11:48:04 AM »
I was super excited when I saw that Shawn. They hide behind their masks with impunity, no pun intended, and with actual specifically directed consequences, hopefully the bulk will wet themselves and go home.

Assuming most are getting paid so we’ll see granted there are quite a few useful idiots mixed in but they aren’t the ones wearing the face covering if I had to guess.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:52 AM »
Agreed.  Much like other social and professional hierarchy, there are bosses and underlings. Bosses dont get dirty.  They may be dirty, but they wont touch the ground and pound. 
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal