Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: 10 weeks of wheat remaining in the world!  (Read 408 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: 10 weeks of wheat remaining in the world!
« on: May 23, 2022, 07:15:11 PM »
CIEMR: 10 weeks of wheat remaining in the world!

I just read an article about the coming food shortage. The title of the article sounds rather ominous, and by rites, it should be. It says, "!0 weeks of wheat remaining in the world."

Think about that. 10 weeks and we are tango-uniform for the stuff we use to make, well, bread for one, and ten thousand other things that we use to fill voids in our stomach. The reason that the article cites is the war in the Ukraine. Turns out they are producing, well, used to be producing, nearly a third of the world's wheat! And something like 20% of the corn FOR-THE-WHOLE-WORLD.

If you're a thinking person, you can stop reading, you can figure out what comes next and you're right there with me. You've likely already stored away for a rainy day.

But you thinkers are a rare breed. I'd wager that 75% or better of everyone who can read just waits to be told what's next. You know, BLM is good and older white people are bad. You know, that and other, good reliable information.

My money says the government will play this down and use it to confuse and disrupt the voters in the upcoming November election where the progressive lefties are about to receive a severe beating about the head and shoulders.

It will be a good diversion, but unlike Trump's Russia connection or the need to mask up your poodles immediately and get all sorts of untested vaccinations, this one is actually real.

So, the day late and dollar short crowd starts to notice something. As they depart the voter booth enroot to another riot somewhere and they stop at the grocery to get their lucky charms, well right there where the fabulously delicious sugar pills used to be, will be a bunch of "Vote Democrat" signs in the place of the actual food.

So what happens next? Do the mindless sheeple just sit back on their haunches and wait for CNN or that new brilliant WH Spokesperson to solve their woes? Nope, my money says that they will panic just like all scared sheep do when they are in trouble. Might as well burn the grocery stores while they are looting it, you know, just for fun.

People in America are soft. They are fat, they are sick, they can't think for themselves, they are so scared of everything that they haven't experienced anything. I'll bet those professors who believe and spew all this liberal nonsense don't even realize that plants came from seeds that you need to put in dirt. Ya, unsafe, unclean, non-processed, messy old dirt. Oh and if you're a liberal and are taking notes, the seeds don't grow in the winter, so unless you can make the supreme sacrifice to pull the pot plants out of the bucket growing in the spare bedroom and toss in some corn seeds instead, you'd better plan on eating whatever you can find starting around Thanksgiving.

Oh, and no, the burned-out grocery stores won't work anymore. And since you're not an illegal alien, the chances of you getting actual help from the guberment is pretty much nil.

Oh and another clue: People won't wait ten weeks to clean off the grocery shelves. Remember what happened during COVID with toilet paper? Ya, like that.

Yep if you haven't been keeping up, you're pretty much screwed already!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Online Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: 10 weeks of wheat remaining in the world!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 08:16:27 PM »
I watched an interesting show on fox nation yesterday called how America works. Mike Rowe. It was about corn.  We have no idea how many things are made with corn. Awakening.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 07:32:22 AM »
And the woke mob doesn’t realize how many things are made from peteoleum. Way way more than gas and diesel.

From the parts of their iPhone to the spandex they wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 10:36:30 AM »
it's funny but the wife and I were just discussing this last weekend where we could move the food storage in the garage and actually park the cars in there this summer, but then we went and got a bunch more whole oats and wheat. the CO-OP (which is like a tractor supply store down here) has 50lb bags still and overstocked. might have to go get some more and forego the convenience of the car in garage situation. UT Dave can attest that with a lot of LDS folks on my Dad's side we've always been up on a supply of non perishables. Old empty bleach bottles make for fantastic water storage btw. Oh, and I don't broadcast this information to my neighbors either... although with most of them being elderly and wealthy, I feel like ours would be a targeted neighborhood from the broke woke grasshoppers, so ammunition supply is going up too. basically buy whatever I see whenever I'm out and about. I think I'm up to about 300 rds of 00 12ga
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal