PERSONAL READINESS > Real Man Knowledge base

Coconut oil

<< < (3/6) > >>

JR:
I hate coconut.

BobbyB:
So since we now have a CSM on the board does that mean walking on the grass and putting hands in pockets is now verboten?

Bear9350:
My wife likes to use it for a lot of things.  She uses it in solid form for lotion type stuff and cooking.  I personally don't care for it when she cooks with it.  Probably because I cook everything in butter.  She also has it in a liquid form that she uses with her essential oils. 

EL TATE:

--- Quote from: CSM on April 23, 2017, 10:54:11 PM ---We get the cold pressed, unrefined stuff from Costco and use it every day. My wife uses it for makeup removal and skin moisturizing, but we also put it into our morning coffee (with some sweetner) and blend it in the blender to froth it up like a cappuccino. Even use it as a teeth whitener... and it works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Bobby,

if you don't blend it, like he stated you wind up with a slightly coconut flavor oil slick on the surface. blended is OK but careful you don't use too much or you wind up with excessive lubrication of internal hydraulics and waste management systems.

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on April 24, 2017, 10:45:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: CSM on April 23, 2017, 10:54:11 PM ---We get the cold pressed, unrefined stuff from Costco and use it every day. My wife uses it for makeup removal and skin moisturizing, but we also put it into our morning coffee (with some sweetner) and blend it in the blender to froth it up like a cappuccino. Even use it as a teeth whitener... and it works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Bobby,

if you don't blend it, like he stated you wind up with a slightly coconut flavor oil slick on the surface. blended is OK but careful you don't use too much or you wind up with excessive lubrication of internal hydraulics and waste management systems.

--- End quote ---

There was an oil slick. I blended it, well I put it in the coffee and mixed it with a spoon. But I didn't put my coffee in the blender, I think for hot coffee that's a crime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version