Hello Guest

Author Topic: Pro Motive...Heard of them?  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Pro Motive...Heard of them?
« on: January 14, 2016, 09:11:15 AM »
Pro Motive is a consortium of brand name companies over a host of varied areas of interest. Benchmark and SOG knives to Kelty camping gear, to cycling parts, to Vortex scopes and hundreds more.

You must be vetted by the organization and assigned to a "Team" to be able to even see the vendors and deals. I filled out the application and was placed in two teams, US Army, and Special Operations Forces. There are teams for fire and rescue, some sports activities, and others.

The concept is that ProMotive gathers the so called "Experts" from each field of interest and use them and their opinions for product information, marketing and the like. They know 1. We know people, 2. We are influential, and 3. We and our friends can actually afford to buy things.

For their part they offer what I see is approximately 50% off MSRP on the products listed. I was looking at SOG axes just now for $40-$50 ea. Retail was $90-$100

Here's a link:

http://www.promotive.com/action/user/team?teamsModel=allTeams
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Pro Motive...Heard of them?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 03:46:29 PM »
Went and filled out a form that I believe is an "application" - do you see the form that you followed on that link Don?
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 04:44:15 PM »
Went and filled out a form that I believe is an "application" - do you see the form that you followed on that link Don?
I think it was a "Let's get started" tab, Mike
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 03:01:19 PM »
They recently changed their name to experticity.com. It's a wonderful program and I support those companies who participate as much as I can. Govx and usstandardissue are similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Superwhdm

• I'm a super welder husband dad man!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:14:09 AM »
Do you have to be a distributor or company to join in on this?  Or can I, just a gear guy do it?  Im afraid I do not have a legit background in military or anything that they may be looking for..
Car or Truck-Truck
Rural or City-Rural
Early morning or late night-Early Morning
Hard work or Easy Work-Smart Work

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 10:25:53 AM »
There are several "teams" that qualify. Police, fire, military, ems, retail workers, forest service. Best thing to do would be to go to their website and see if you have an affiliation to any of those teams. If you do, some basic info and a photo of your credentials will get you signed up.

https://www.experticity.com/#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:27:08 AM by longball »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal